Central University Common Entrance Test-CUCET (2020) is a national level entrance test conducted once in a year to offer admission into undergraduate and postgraduate courses. Admission is provided into B.Tech/B.Sc/Integrated B.Sc/M.Sc/M.A etc. courses. To get admission into various central universities in UG/ PG courses, candidates have to qualify this test. The application form is starting from 16th March 2020. Central University of Rajasthan will be organizing the CUCET 2020.
UG Courses: B.Tech, Integrated B.Tech, Integrated B.Sc., Integrated B.Ed., B.Sc., Integrated B.Sc., B.A. LLB, B.A., B.Des, etc.
PG Courses: B.Ed., LLM, M.A., M.Ed., M.Sc., M.Arch. M.Phrma, M.Tech, MBA, etc
CUCET 2020 Application Form
Candidates are advised to check CUCET 2020 application form details given below carefully:
- CUCET 2020 Application form will be released on 16th March 2020.
- Candidates can fill the application form through online mode.
- Candidates are required to fill complete details carefully in the form like educational details, personal details, etc.
- Candidates have to upload a passport size photograph and signature according to the prescribed format.
- The application form can be submitted by 11th April 2020.
- Candidates have to fill three university choices and three courses for each university.
- Candidates will be also able to correct details in the application form in case of mistakes.
- CUCET application correction facility will be provided through online mode.
- Candidates are advised to take a printout of the application form.
CUCET 2020 important dates
|1.||Commencement of Online Registration|
March 16th, 2020
|Closing Date of Online Registration||April 11th, 2020|
|3.||Issue of Admit Card for all Programs|
May 11th, 2020
|Exam Dates||UG & PG Programmes|
|May 23rd & 24th, 2020|
May 30th & 31st, 2020
|Answer Key Upload||UG & PG Programmes||May 25th, 2020|
June 1st, 2020
Grievances, if any
UG & PG Programmes
May 26th to 28th, 2020
June 02nd to 04th, 2020
|Corrected Answer Key, if any||UG & PG Programmes||June 01st, 2020|
June 08th, 2020
June 24th, 2020
CUCET 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check the CUCET 2020 Eligibility criteria before filling the application form:
- Nationality: Applying candidate should be an Indian citizen.
- UG Courses: Candidates applying for the UG courses must have passed 10th and 12th level from a recognized board.
- PG Courses: Candidates who are applying for PG courses must hold a Bachelor’s degree in the respective course.
- Ph.D. Courses: Candidates applying for the M.Phil/Ph.D. courses must hold a Masters Degree from a recognized board.
CUCET 2020 Exam Pattern
Candidates can check the CUCET 2020 exam pattern & marking scheme from this section:
- Mode: The exam will be conducted in offline (pen paper-based) mode.
- Time Duration: The time duration for each paper will be 2 hours.
- Type of Questions: The questions will be of multiple choice type.
- Total Questions: There will be a total of 100 questions asked in the exam.
- Marking: 1 mark awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Here we have mentioned about the section-wise number of questions:
|Section I English Language, General Awareness, mathematical aptitude, and analytic skill||25|
|Section II Domain Knowledge||75|
Fee Structure :
- The application fee can be paid through both online and offline mode.
- Candidates can pay an online fee via debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- Candidates can pay offline fees via e-Challan of SBI bank.
|General/ OBC/ EWS Applicants|
CUCET 2020 Cut-off
Cut off will be released through online mode. CUCET 2020 cut off will be the lowest possible marks candidates will have to score to get admission in various courses offered by the central universities. Various central universities will release their separate cut off to offer admission in different courses.
The cut off will be decided by various factors like category, student’s performance in the exam, availability of seats in colleges, etc. Check previous cut-off here.
CUCET 2020 Exam Centers
CUCET 2020 exam will be held in various cities – Ahmadabad, Allahabad, Indore, Amritsar, Bangalore, Bidar, Bikaner, Calicut, Guwahati, Hubli, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Chennai, Chandigarh, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kargil, Kathua, Kochi, Kolkata, Kota, Mumbai, Mysore, Nagpur, Nagercoil, Varanasi, Thrissur, Srinagar, Sholapur, Pune, Patna, Patiala, Raipur, Ranchi, Shimla, and Shikar, etc.
To apply and for more info visit the official site.