The vacancy of process chemist (junior chemist) is announced by the PI Industries. Interested candidates may apply online. Please find all information on the same page below.
Image: PI Industries
Business Division: CSM Agche
Department: R&D (Research and development)
Position title: Jr./Sr. and Research scientist
Reporting to (title) : TL/Sr. TL/Group Leader
- The Position will be responsible for the development of the assigned projects within a given timeframe as per Safety and Environmental rules.
- This includes a thorough literature survey, bench-scale trials, preparation of SOPs, necessary documentation.
- This would also include Demo of developed chemical process to PD team, support in KL, pilot plant and commercial plant for successful technology transfer.
- To understand the objective of project/chemistry / MSDS
- Search the additional literature as required.
- Inputs in planning of experiments/ man power / glassware/ raw materials/ analysis
- To ensure proper maintenance of lab equipment.
- Proper housekeeping and use of PPE’s.
- Use relevant MSDS for safe handling and disposals of toxic chemicals
- Bench-scale experiments as per planning
- Identification of critical parameters
- Coordination with QC for analytical support/development
- Prepare sample as per required quality
- optimization of process w.r.t identified critical parameters
- Impurities characterization and synthesis
- Understanding of parameters responsible for impurities
- To guide subordinate for execution of experients
- Process validation of reproducing minimum three consecutive batches
- Prepare process write up
- Data entry in SAP
- Experimental observations and data compilations
- Maintain ISO documents
- Preparation of daily report / BFD of process / Man-hours utilization / FH Occupancy
- Demo batches to PD
- To check quality plan/ Plant SOP
- Use test of RM’
- Support to kilo lab/pilot plant/manufacturing site during technology transfer
- Troubleshooting during scale-up
- Data compilation and time to time update of KL/ PP plant trials.
- Contribute to budget proposals
- Contribute to budgetary controls within the area of responsibility.
More vacancy: QA Executive vacancy at Zydus Hospira Oncology Pvt Ltd
- Utilization of all available sources for skill up-gradation
- Actively participate in problem-solving sessions/ training programs
- To guide subordinates
- Master/Doctorate in Organic Chemistry from a reputed University / Institute
- 0-8 years of Industrial Experience.
Industry to be Hired from
- Agro chemicals/fine chemicals/ pharma-API/ Specialty chemicals.
- Analytical Skills
- Route Scouting
- Literature Search
- Data Management
- Lab Experience
- Strong technical knowledge to provide guidance to team members/juniors
- Relevant experience and technical knowledge as per the role requirement.