Aurobindo Pharma has released the vacancy for Senior QC (Quality Officer) officer. Candidates from Chemistry and Pharma both fields may apply for this post. Please find the detailed information on the same page below.
Aurobindo Pharma Limited is a growing Indian multinational pharmaceutical manufacturing firm with great turnover. It is one of the leading companies in India. The headquarter of the company is in Hyderabad. Company’s presence is in more than 34 countries fronted presence with products exported to 155 nations. APL is 2nd Largest Generic Company as per Rx dispensed in the USA. APL is Amongst Top 10 Generic player in France, Germany, Portugal, UK, Italy, Czech Republic, Netherlands & Belgium. APL manufactured 33 Billion+ diverse dosage forms in 2018-19. APL has 27 manufacturing facilities and 5 R&D centers worldwide.
Position Name: Senior Officer (QC)
Eligibility : B.pharma/ M.pharma/ M.Sc Chemistry/M.Sc Biochemistry
Job Location: Vishakhapatnam
Experience: 2-7 years of minimum experience is required.
- Preferably Pharma Formulations (OSD)
- Having experience of Analysis, RM, Packing Material, Finished Products, and Stability
- Exposure to Regulatory Audits and cGMP
- Responsible for the Analysis and Review of Raw Material, In-Process, Finished products, packing.
- Responsible for Stability Samples Analysis and preparation of summary sheets and regulatory submission.
- Proper Documentation like Raw data, Instruments logs of the analysis carried out in compliance with GLP, cGMP guidelines.
- Well versed with the Lims Software& Empower 3.
- Participated in Regulatory Audits like US FDA, MHRA, and WHO and many customer audits
- Updating all equipment logs and registers
Salary: Not disclosed by recruiter
Industry Type : Pharma/ Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area : Production/ Maintenance/ Manufacturing
Role: Quality Assurance/Quality Control Executive