National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research Joint Entrance Exam (NIPER JEE) is a national level entrance exam conducted by NIPER. It is conducted to test the aptitude of eligible candidates seeking admission to various Postgraduate and Doctorate level courses in the field of Pharmacy.
- Candidates should carefully read and understand the contents of the information brochure before applying for admission.
- The information brochure is subject to alteration(s) and modification(s) without prior notice and the information in this regard will only be displayed on the NIPER Ahmedabad website.
- This information brochure is for information only and does not constitute a legal document.
- Candidates must present themselves in person for counseling / Group Discussion and interview on scheduled date and time.
- The admission fee in full must be deposited at the time of counseling.
- In case of any dispute arising because of any typographical mistake or otherwise the decision of Director, NIPER Ahmedabad will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Candidates are advised to check NIPER Ahmedabad, website www.niperahm.ac.in for updates.
- NIPER, Ahmedabad
- NIPER, Guwahati
- NIPER, Hajipur
- NIPER, Hyderabad
- NIPER, Kolkata
- NIPER, Raebareli
- NIPER S.A.S Nagar ( Mohali)
The institute is offering the following courses for the academic session 2020-21
|6||Pharmacology & Toxicology||2|
|1||Pharmacology & Toxicology||2|
|1||Pharmacology & Toxicology||2|
|1||Pharmacology & Toxicology||5|
|3||Pharmacology & Toxicology||2|
(Biotechnology) M.Tech. (Pharm.)
- Offering NIPER: S.A.S. Nagar
- Eligibility: B.Pharm.; M.Sc. (Life Sciences)
Pharmacoinformatics M.S. (Pharm.)
- Offering NIPER: Kolkata, S.A.S. Nagar
- Eligibility: B. Pharm.; M.Sc.(Organic/Physical/Pharmaceutical Chemistry); M.Sc./B.Tech.
The candidate should have valid GPAT Score and passed the qualifying degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate or CGPA of 6.75 on a 10 point scale wherever grades are awarded or equivalent (Percentage of marks or CGPA so calculated will be based on the norms fixed by the concerned University /Institution or aggregate marks or CGPA scored by the candidate for all years of the qualifying degree, in case University /Institution has not prescribed any norm for calculating such percentage or
For students awaiting final year result
Students awaiting their final year results need to send confidential results from official email ID of respective university Registrar before final counseling to the following Email ID: [email protected]“.
It is mandatory to bring GPAT/GATE/NET scorecard at the time of counseling/Group Discussion and Interview.
Further GPAT/GATE/NET is an essential qualification for all programs including M.B.A.(Pharm.) except for the following categories of candidates.
- Candidates holding B.V.Sc. /M.B.B.S. /B.A.M.S .degree
- Foreign nationals
- Sponsored candidate from public/private sector undertaking, Govt. departments and research and development organizations
- Candidates applying as NRI or their wards [in case of M.B.A.(Pharm.)]
How To Apply:
Applicants shall register online on www.niperahm.ac.in as per instructions given on the website. The process of online registration shall commence on 01st April 2020 onwards and will continue till 25th June 2020, at 5:00 PM.
Instruction for Registration is available on following www.niperahm.ac.in website.
ONLINE ADMISSION TEST (Computer-based test) centers
The online test will be held on Sunday, 14th June 2020 at Ahmedabad, Surat, Rajkot, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Chennai, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Thiruvanan Thapuram, Pune, Agra, Vijayawada, Coimbatore, Patna, Ranchi, Raipur, Bhubaneshwar, Madurai, Jammu, Varanasi, and Amritsar.
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED
The candidates will be required to submit the following documents in original and a set of photocopies of these certificates at the time of interview, failing which, the candidature shall be summarily rejected:
- NIPER JEE 2020 Application Form Printout (02 Copies)
- Matriculation Certificate as a proof of age and correct name.
- Mark sheets of all the semesters’ years of qualifying degree.
- Admit Card of NIPER online test.
- Original Migration Certificate (Last University/ Institute Attended)
- GPAT/GATE/NET Card wherever applicable.
- Award letter (if any) of NET-JRF of CSIR/UGC/DBT/ICMR, DST, etc.
- Caste certificate, if applicable.
- Certificate of disability, if applicable.
- Medical Certificate from a Registered Medical Practitioner of a Government Hospital to be provided in the format given at Annexure-1.
- Sponsorship certificate from the employer in case of Government /Industry sponsored candidates as per form attached at Annexure-2.
- Affidavit to be provided by the candidate against ragging in the format provided at Annexure-3.
- Undertaking to be given by the parents of the candidate. Format provided at Annexure-4.
- Affidavit to be provided by the candidate as per the format provided in Annexure-8.
NIPER JEE 2020 Important Dates
Date of commencement of online Registration 01st April 2020
Last date for online Registration 25th June 2020
Online NIPER Joint Entrance Examination (Computer Based Test) 25th July 2020
NIPER JEE 2020 Registration Click Here
Candidate Login Click Here