Bengaluru based Syngene company has released the vacancy for Research Associate or Senior Research Associate in analytical discovery. M.Sc Chemistry candidates may apply for this post. Find the complete details below on the same page.
Image source: Google images
Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Job Title: Research Associate / Senior Research Associate
Job Location: Bengaluru
Department: Analytical Discovery Chemistry
Master’s Degree in Chemistry
- Should be familiar with analytical method development using HPLC/LCMS and Preparative purification
- Hands-on experience with analytical instruments such as HPLC/GC/LCMS
- Theoretical knowledge in various analytical techniques and skills in analytical data interpretation
Experience: 0-4 years
- Able to follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
- Fair interpersonal skills
- Good Team player
- Performing the analysis (HPLC/LCMS) and its documentation as per the procedure.
Upload analytical data in SAP and update the sample analysis status.
- Review and approval of analytical data.
- Calibration and documentation as per the schedule
- Adherence to Product specifications, all operating procedures, and other laboratory practices.
- Corrective and preventive actions as and where applicable
- Generation and maintenance of Quality Records.
- Effective communication with Discovery Chemistry Analytical R&D group leaders and
- Discovery chemistry team to resolve the issues.
Giving technical inputs and coordinating with the document team personnel for the preparation of documents.
- Maintenance of the Auditable documents & product traceability.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.