Syngene International Ltd. has announced a vacancy for the following analytical R&D posts. Check the full job description here.
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development, and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods, and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA, and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Job Title: Analytical Instrument Engineer / Research Associate
Qualification: M.Sc- Chemistry
Experience: 1-3 years post qualification
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
The purpose will be to take care of instrument maintenance, preventive maintenance & breakdown management in an analytical laboratory.
• Responsible for troubleshooting and maintenance of analytical lab instruments like HPLC, GC, LCMS, etc.
• Responsible to maintain analytical instruments spare consumables to avoid instruments downtime.
• Responsible to execute instruments preventive maintenance as per schedules.
• IQ, OQ verification during the receipt of new instruments installation.
• Indent schedules and maintenance of the AMC calendar for high-end instruments.
• Responsible to co-ordinate with external service Engineers during their visits.
• Responsible for Analytical instruments shifting and installation.
• Responsible to co-ordinate with the purchasing department to release PO’s on time.
• Responsible to train the end-user and support the end-user during their instruments breakdowns
• Possess the knowledge and exposure to the environment, health, and safety (EHS) practices
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
• M.Sc- Chemistry
• Sound knowledge about maintenance for high-end instruments like HPLC, GC, UPLC. LC-MS, GC MS
• Knowledge of preventive maintenance for HPLC & GC
• Capability to maintain optimum instrument spares.
• Have a good eye on safety & compliance
• Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
• While possessing a good ability to follow instructions should also demonstrate innovation in his/her approach, good communication skills.
• Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
It is the policy of Syngene to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable legislation or local law. In addition, Syngene will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.