Lanxess India has announced various vacancy for the following posts.
Lanxess is a leading specialty chemicals company with sales of EUR 6.8 billion in 2019. The company currently has about 14,300 employees in 33 countries. The core business of Lanxess is the development, manufacturing, and marketing of chemical intermediates, additives, specialty chemicals, and plastics. Lanxess is listed in the leading sustainability indices Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI World and Europe) and FTSE4Good. Read More
Job Title: Senior Manager – QA, QC and R&D
Qualification: M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Experience: Minimum 15 years of industry experience, basically from flavor and fragrance (F&F) chemicals
Job Location: Nagda, MP, IN, 456331
Salary: Not Disclosed
- Control of all the analyses related to all raw materials, packaging material, in-process material, and finished goods and R&D activities for existing and new products. Responsible for problem-solving at all plants at Nagda site.
- Ensuring odor quality of flavor and fragrance (F&F) chemicals. Monitoring customer’s complaints and resolving them.
- Providing regulatory-related declarations/solutions about F&F products to customers. Interacting with reputed national institutions for new product development and developing training for F&F skills team members.
- Accountable for quality assurance of raw material/packing material and finished products. Follow up for updating the material safety data sheet (MSDS) of raw material/finished goods. Accountable for vendor development process in the plant. Check and control ‘In Process Material’ (semi-finished goods) of all the plants.
- Ensuring that process-related problems are solved from time to time. Interacting with sales, marketing, and production functions on a daily basis.
- Interacting with the procurement department for annual maintenance contracts for lab instruments and allocation of funds for new instruments. To provide market samples to new vendors for business development tasks. Ensuring maintenance of the lab documents as per ISO system requirements
- Implementation of HSE practices in all areas of responsibility.
Background & Experience Required
- In-depth knowledge of all types of lab instruments operation such as GC, GC MS, and Double Beam Spectrophotometer. Karl Fischer Moisture Balance, Flame photometer Bom Calorimeter, Conductivity meter, Lovi Bond Colour Comparator, etc, and skill to set up R&D equipment in lab for the experiment.
- Knowledge of F&F products especially the olfactory analysis of flavor and fragrance materials which is a much-specialized skill not based on any measure but on the odor profile skill evaluation of the product.
- Knowledge of regulatory affairs of F&F products.
- Understanding of analytical instruments (GC, HPLC, FTIR, GCMS, UV/VIS spectrophotometer).
- ISO 9000, and ISO 14000 systems.
- Knowledge of GMP systems and SPC/SQC techniques.
- Good Verbal & written skills in English.