Neuland Laboratories Ltd. has arranged a walk-in for the following posts. Please check the details below.
Neuland is a no-compromise, API manufacturing service provider, offering worldwide compliant manufacturing facilities to its customers that it guarantees not to compete within the finished product. The company’s business is split into three core areas: Generic Drug Substances (GDS), Custom Manufacturing Solutions (CMS), Peptides is an expression of its expertise in a certain aspect of chemistry. Neuland is at the forefront of facilitating and accelerating drug development and cGMP manufacturing of APIs. The Company’s technical and scientific teams provide reliable solutions and services to the global pharmaceutical industry.
Date: 15th June – 26 June
Time: 10 AM onwards
Venue: Neuland Laboratories Ltd — Unit-3 Kazipally, Gaddapotharam (View on Map)
Job Title: Production Chemist – API Manufacturing
Qualification: B.Sc in Chemistry, Diploma in Chemical
Experience: 1 – 3 years in API Manufacturing
Job Location: Hyderabad
Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 2,75,000 P.A.
Skills: Standard operating procedures, training programs, API manufacturing, production, Chemist, Documentation, GMP, batch manufacturing
- Responsible for carrying out all the production activities pertaining to his section in the shift following the standard operating procedures and safety norms.
- Receiving batch manufacturing sheets/formats/records from the QA department.
- Conducting the process operations and recording the process parameters progressively in BMS.
- Maintaining that the process equipment and surrounding areas are always clean and hygienic.
- Observing and reporting the need for calibrations.
- Records the data in the batch manufacturing sheets, formats, and other related records properly.
- Handed over the production documents and records to the quality assurance department
- Responsible for maintaining discipline in the shift and also for keeping the production area in an orderly manner.
- Reporting any deviations/abnormalities in time to the shift production officers or executive.
- Co-ordinates with maintenance people in the shift for the smooth completion of routine and preventive maintenance jobs.
- Attending the training programs periodically to improve knowledge and working skills to the desired levels.
- To maintain discipline and follow the company rules and regulations
Note: Every Candidate should carry Resume, Educational Certificates and last three months payslips without fail.