Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd has announced 10 openings for the post of QC officer. Please check the full job description below.
Sun Pharma an international,specialty pharmaceutical company headquartered in India with a global manufacturing network across 25 countries. We manufacture and market a large basket of pharmaceutical formulations as branded generics & generics in India, US and across the world. Our leadership is approachable, encourages transparency & strong work ethics to ensure that people get the best opportunities to learn and grow. We encourage our employees to challenge themselves for highest level of performance through greater bandwidth of work responsibilities and growth opportunities. Apply to us if you wish to be part of Sun Pharma growth story.
Job Title: OFFICER / SR. OFFICER – QUALITY CONTROL
Qualification: B.Sc – Chemistry, MS/M.Sc (Science) – Chemistry, Any Specialization
Experience: 3 – 7 Years
Job Location: Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills: QA, Capa, OOS, QC, OOT, Management Audit, Auditing
- Expertise in handling of Deviations, OOS (Out of Specification), OOT (Out of Trend), CAPA (Corrective Actions and Preventive Actions) Management, Audit trail review of Instruments.Document Management for QC & QA.
- Check the Practices against GLP.
- Internal Audits of QC Department as well as cross-functional departments.
- To Monitor and ensure the appropriateness of analytic activities during analysis.
- Lab Compliance (Lab Instrument’s audit trail review, procedural compliance verification, Lab round, and verification of online QC Activities.
- Approval of Method and Specification in LIMS.