A post of project vacancy has been released by National Institute of Immunology (NII) for pharma background candidates. M.Pharma degree holder may apply for this project vacancy. Name of this post is senior Research Fellow (SRF). Find the complete details below.
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow (SRF)
No. of Post: 1 post
DURATION: Upto 04.11.2020 (till the duration of the project)
Project Title: “Centre for Excellence project entitled, “In silicon analysis of signaling and Protein-Protein Interaction (PPI) networks in P. falciparum and identification of novel modulators /inhibitors of signaling and PPI” funded by DBT.
M.Sc in Bioinformatics /Biophysics /Biotechnology or any other stream of Biological /Physical Sciences)
with NET or B.Tech (Biotechnology/
Bioinformatics/Biophysics/IT) with NET or M.Tech in Bioinformatics /Biotechnology /Computational
Sciences or M.Pharm and at-least three years of research experience.
Prediction and analysis of Protein structure and Protein-Protein interactions (PPI), Docking and MD simulations, inhibitor design, development of bioinformatics tools and software for structure-based analysis of PPI.
Rs. 35,000/- per month plus 24% HRA (As per DST OM dated 30.01.2019)
Name of the Scientist: Dr. Debasisa Mohanty, SS-VII
Project coordinator email id [email protected]
1. DUE TO OUTBREAK OF COVID-19 PANDEMIC, THE INTERVIEW WILL BE HELD THROUGH VIDEO CONFERENCING TOOLS MODE ONLY. PLEASE MENTION YOUR VALID SKYPE ID WHILE APPLYING FOR THE ABOVE POSITION.
2. CANDIDATE MAY FILL UP APPLICATION FORM IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT ALONG-WITH NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR VERIFICATION.
2. APPLICATIONS FORMS CONTAINING INCOMPLETE INFORMATION SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
3. DATE OF PASSING THE EXAMINATIONS MUST BE INDICATED CLEARLY.
4. ONLY REGISTERED CANDIDATES WILL BE INTERVIEWED.
5. NO TA/DA WILL BE PAID FOR ATTENDING THE INTERVIEW.
WALK-IN-INTERVIEW ON: 07/07/2020
REGISTRATION TIME OF THE CANDIDATES:
9.30 AM to 10.00 AM
Visit official website here on below link