Sun Pharma is looking for the post of Sr. Manager for its Vadodara plant in Gujarat. The job description is given here.
From humble beginnings in 1983, Sun Pharma has grown to become the 5th largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world and No. 1 in India. Our passion for research has enabled us to develop over 2000 products that are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our global presence is supported by over 40 manufacturing facilities spread across six continents and R&D centers across the globe. Innovation is at the core of the Sun.
We have nearly 2000 scientists working in six research centers across India, Israel, and the USA who have a passion for innovation and longing to provide better healthcare to humanity at large. Our multi-cultural workforce, comprising over 30,000 employees from 50 nationalities, is our biggest strength. We recognize our employees passion for growth and empower them to achieve their aspirations. We owe our success to our passionate and skilled workforce. At Sun, one can work with an inspiring, approachable, and visionary leadership. Our open, enabling and trust-based culture will offer you an exciting environment to work and excel in your chosen career.
Job Title: Sr. Manager – Corporate Quality Training Programs
Qualification: B. Pharm / M.Pharm, B.Sc / M.Sc Chemistry
Experience: 12 – 18 years
Job Location: Vadodara, Gujarat
Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills: Learning, Customer Audits, Training Programs, Compliance, Regulatory Requirements, Auditing, E-learning
- Responsible for the development, implementation, and management of Corporate Quality Training Programs that support compliance objectives, applicable to regulatory requirements, local and global processes.
- Manage the in-house or outsourced, global certification programs based on the company demand.
- Accountable for creation and management of course curricula and evaluation tools with the objective of maintaining a state of audit readiness and aligning training requirements with business and employee needs.
- In partnership with relevant parties, establish role competencies, expectations towards certification, and customization of the training material if needed. Ensure that course materials are customized and continually revised to accurately reflect organization, regulatory, or business processes changes.
- Work in partnership with a team of trainers and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) and ensure that training and certification programs are developed utilizing the most effective methodologies (e.g. Classroom, e-Learning, pre-assessments, and assignments).
- Ensure that all certification training documentation is consistently and systematically maintained in a timely and effective manner, in compliance with relevant regulations. This includes course materials and training records.
- In partnership with site, training personnel ensure traceability of training completion and develop and maintain training metrics towards the measurement of success and effectiveness.
- Assess training program and qualification strategy effectiveness at the site level and provide local support as necessary.
- Ensure timely relevant solutions and training programs are in place to address strategic learning requirements, customer needs, and compliance commitments.
- Support internal, external, regulatory and customer audits when required
- Interact with other Corporate Quality individuals to assure quality systems and procedures for use in reporting monthly metrics (KPIs).
- Maintain systems to track and trend key quality system indicators and ensure monthly KPIs are issued on time and any deficiencies noted are promptly addressed.
- Ensure consistent and flexible approach towards global regions time zones and travel if required to deliver training.