Chemist Vacancy has been released by oil India limited a Navratna centralized company on a contract basis. MSc Chemistry candidates may apply for chemist post. Find the complete details below. Chemist Vacancy at Oil India Limited.
Oil India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Undertaking is the pioneer and second-largest national upstream Oil and Gas Company with a pan Indian presence and growing global footprint. OIL is all set to conquer newer horizons of all-round growth and excellence. It is engaged in Exploration, Production, and Transportation of Crude Oil, Natural Gas, and Manufacture of LPG with its Field Headquarters at Duliajan, Dist. Dibrugarh, Assam.
Post Code: CONT/ RF/ CH/2020-07
Job Title: Chemist on contract for Drilling Operations in Rajasthan Fields
Duration: Minimum period of six months, extendable by three six months tenures up to the maximum period of two years.
No.of posts: 03
Eligibility: M.Sc. (Chemistry)/ BE or B.Tech (Chemical Engineering) from a recognized institute and approved by AICTE /UGC.
Experience: Minimum of five (05) years of post-qualification experience in drilling wells.
Salary: ₹ 50,000/-
Upper age limit as on the date of walk-in-interview for the above posts is 65 years.
The selected candidate(s) shall be entitled to 10 days of casual leave during six months of engagement.
Experience Requirement, Job Profile & Responsibilities:
Chemist on contract for Drilling Operations in Rajasthan Fields
- The candidate should have skills to perform during critical conditions like pipe stuck, mud loss, well inflow, etc.
- The candidate should be able to perform laboratory testing to ascertain the performance of drilling fluid.
- Managerial skills to control the key factors of mud engineering, optimal use of proper chemicals, maintaining stock position considering logistics, and other factors of Rajasthan.
- The selected candidate will be posted in Rajasthan and work as well-site Chemist as per requirement.
- Completely responsible for chemical activities inside the well-site.
- Attending and rectifying downhole problems.
- Report generation and Monitoring drilling fluid parameters.
- Strict vigil on pollution.
- Any other chemical-related jobs required to maintain trouble-free drilling operation.
The candidates must bring the following documents at the time of walk-in-interview failing which he/ she will not be allowed to appear in the interview:
(a) Filled-in Bio Data form.
(b) Original mark-sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable) & experience certificates.
(c) A set of self-attested photocopies of original mark sheets, pass certificates, caste certificate (if applicable), experience certificate.
(d) 2 passport size recent photographs.
Date of Interview: 20.07.2020
Reporting Time: 08.30 am to 10.00 am
Oil India Limited, Rajasthan
Fields, 2A, Saraswati Nagar
District Shopping Centre, Basni,
Visit official website here – Click here