Nestlé India is looking for Pharma candidates for the post of Clinical Business Executive for the location Chennai, Bangalore. Please check the job details given here to apply.
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss multinational food and drink processing conglomerate corporation headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014. Nestle India Coffee and tea manufacturing company
After more than a century-old association with the country, today, NESTLÉ India has presence across India with 8 manufacturing facilities and 4 branch offices.
NESTLÉ India set up its first manufacturing facility at Moga (Punjab) in 1961 followed by its manufacturing facilities at Choladi (Tamil Nadu), in 1967; Nanjangud (Karnataka), in 1989; Samalkha (Haryana), in 1992; Ponda and Bicholim (Goa), in 1995 and 1997, respectively; and Pantnagar (Uttarakhand), in 2006. In 2012, Nestlé India set up its 8th manufacturing facility at Tahliwal (Himachal Pradesh).
The 4 Branch Offices located at Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, and Kolkata help facilitate the sales and marketing activities. The NESTLÉ India’s Head Office is located in Gurgaon, Haryana.
Job Title: Clinical Business Executive
Qualification: B.Pharma, B.Sc in Any Specialization
Experience: 0.7 months to 9 years
Job Location: Chennai, Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills: Pharmaceutical sales, pharma sales, healthcare sales, Medical Sales, nutrition sales, life sciences, medical representative, medical rep
Nestle Health Science invites applications from both Male and Female Candidates looking to explore the world of Nutritional Therapies and be part of the powerful combination that is Nutrition and Pharma.
As a Clinical Business Executive, you will have the opportunity to advance your career in the Nestl© Health Science division of Nestl©.
The company has a range of tailor-made solutions to empower healthier lives through nutrition in the areas such as GI, Critical Care / Surgery, Oncology, Healthy Ageing, Food Allergy, Obesity, Brain Health, and Pediatrics, with world-renowned brands like Resource Diabetic, Resource High Protein, Alfamino, Peptamen, etc.
- As a Clinical Business Executive you are responsible for the below:
- Ethical Promotion of Nestle Health Science products in the territory by clearly communicating with Health Care Professionals(HCPs) /Super Speciality doctors like Intensivist, Oncologist, Diabetologist, etc.
- Responsible to manage the availability of the products across Hospitals and Chemist outlets in the assigned territory.
- Meeting the Chemists/medical shops – ensuring the availability of products, Handling the Distributors and distributor salesmen& keep the track of stock availability & supplies against the orders.
- Responsible for ensuring quality execution in terms of detailing/conducting symposiums etc.as per the company guidelines.
- Responsible for the sales and growth of the assigned territory.
- Ensuringplacement & visibility of our products in hospital chemists, retail pharmacy outlets, etc., by liaisoning with the Hospital administration, Sales team at Nestle & with Distributors of Nestle.
- Identifying the opportunities to conduct scientific activities for Doctors & other stakeholders like the nursing staff at various hospitals & institutions.
- Using theKey scientific detailing skills, grasping opportunities to do key conversions.
- Identifying new and potential doctors who aren’t on the company’s list and adding them to the list using the