Department of chemistry at NIT, Durgapur has released a Project Vacancy in Chemistry branch. For this post of project vacancy students of MSc Chemistry may apply. The name of the post is JRF – Junior Research Fellow. Find the complete details below.
Duration: The staff will be appointed initially for six months (purely on a temporary basis) and the services may be extended till the end of the project based on the performance review.
Name of the Post: Junior Research Fellow (purely on a temporary basis)
No. of Post: 1 Position
MSc (6.5 CGPA or 60% marks for General /OBC and 6.0 CGPA or 55% marks for SC/ST) in Chemistry from any recognized Institute/ University.
Fellowship*: Rs. 18,000/- for JRF and Rs. 21000/- for SRF
*As per government notifications and subject to approval from the funding agency.
How to apply
Interested candidates are advised to send their curriculum vitae giving full
particulars of Educational Qualifications along with self-attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates, Experience, Publications, Research Interests etc. via e-mail to
[email protected] with advt. no. as the subject line within July 17, 2020.
- The applications will be screened and short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The above position is purely temporary and is for a period of One Year/ End of Project but subject to the condition of the candidate performance (Performance will be evaluated for every six months). Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- Applications reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Mere possessing the prescribed qualification does not ensure that the candidate would be selected. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit and need of the project.
- The candidate must provide valid e-mail IDs in the application.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates called for interview should bring all the original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
Last Date of Application: 17 th July 2020 (Friday) 24.00 HRS
Date of Online Interview: 23 rd July 2020 (Thursday) from 10.00 am onwards
Online Platform: Due to COVID-19 situation an online interview may be arranged in Microsoft Team. The link will be shared through mail to shortlisted candidates.
For any other information, please contact:
Dr. Sandip Mondal,
Department of Earth and Environmental Studies,
National Institute of Technology Durgapur
West Bengal – 713209.
Mob: +91-9434789021, email: [email protected]
Visit the official website here