Syngene International Ltd. is looking for Chemistry/pharma candidates for the given post. Apply by referring details below.
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompass all across discovery chain: early-stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing, and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built-up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & amp; regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Over the past 16 years, Syngene has successfully partnered with leading pharmaceutical companies, large biotech companies, crop protection companies, and cosmetics companies. Syngene together with Bristol-Myers Squibb has set up a dedicated research facility in Bangalore to help advance Bristol-Myers Squibb’s work in discovery and early drug development.
To advance its programs and expand its capabilities, Syngene is looking to recruit outstanding scientific talents.
Job Title: Analytical Method Validation – Executive
Department: BGRC at Syngene
Qualification: M.Sc. (Analytical / Organic Chemistry) / B.Pharm
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills: UV, HPLC, GC, Method Validation, Spectroscopy, Autotitrator, Organic Chemistry, Analytical Instruments
- Should able to write validation and method transfer protocols and reports.
- Should able to execute analytical method validation independently.
- Should able to execute method transfer activities.
- Should aware of different techniques of laboratory investigations.
- Should be able to overcome with analytical troubleshooting.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Hands-on HPLC, GC, Autotitrator, UV, IR, and other analytical instruments.
- Theoretical knowledge in Chromatography and spectroscopy technique
- Able to work follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the Team leader
- Preparation and Maintenance of all the documents
- Able to follow instructions and perform the tasks under the supervision of the project leader
- Fair interpersonal skills
- Good Team player