A post of junior research fellow (JRF) under a Project is released by Osmania University. Check out all the details below.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/ Project Assistant position in Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB) sponsored the project.
“Functional Characterization and Clinical Validation of Identified Differentially Expressed Candidate Genes Associated with Cervical Cancer Progression
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow
- M.Pharma with a minimum of 55% marks.
- Candidates (Non-NET) with relevant Research Experience will be preferred
- Preferential Qualification CSIR-UGC-NET-LS
How To Apply
The eligible candidates may apply to the undersigned. The application form is available along with this notification. All filled-in applications should be submitted on or before 15th July 2020 by sending through email to [email protected] Shortlisted candidates will be informed through email.
1. The position mentioned is temporary and for the period of duration of the project (3 years).
2. The selected candidate will be encouraged to join the Ph.D. program as per institute rules.
3. If the performance of the candidate is found unsatisfactory, the position can be terminated with 1-month notice.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Visit the official website here