Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is looking for chemistry candidates for the post of QC (Quality Control). To apply refer to the details below.
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is a multinational pharmaceutical company. The company was founded by Anji Reddy, who previously worked in the mentor institute Indian Drugs and Pharmaceuticals Limited, of Hyderabad, India. Dr. Reddy’s manufactures and markets a wide range of pharmaceuticals in India and overseas.
Dr. Reddy’s commenced its generics business in India in 1986 and is today a trusted name in the healthcare industry consistently serving the needs of millions of patients with high quality, affordable and innovative medicines across therapy areas. Dr. Reddy’s has built a robust field force driven by the zeal to make a difference in the lives of patients. The 5000-member strong team network connects with more than three lakh doctors on a regular basis to ensure that quality medicines we make are available for patients across the length and breadth of the country. Their efforts are backed by our unique inventory management system, VIVA (Viable Vision), to ensure that the medicines are available for patients when they need it.
Job Title: QC Analyst
Qualification: B.Sc. / M.Sc. Chemistry, Organic Chemistry
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Location: Pydibimavaram, Andhra Prades
Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills: Packing material, Raw material, Finished products
- Ensuring good laboratory practices (GLP) and good manufacturing practices (GMP).
- To follow laboratory safety standards and practices.
- Responsible for result posting and other SAP-related activities for RM/PM analysis.
- To ensure that analysis is conducted as per the respective SOP or STP or GTP.
- Responsible for the Raw material and Packing material samples analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring the preparation and standardization of Volumetric Solutions and Reagents.
- Responsible for review of ROA, inspections plans, specification verifications, and COA.
- To ensure that the documentation is done is online and error-free.
- To ensure that only calibrated instruments /equipment are used for analysis.
- To ensure that only valid working /reference/impurity standards are used for analysis.
- Responsible for ensuring the Disposal of raw material and Packing material samples after the completion of analysis.
- To report incidents /OOS in time to the group leader.
- Responsible for sampling of raw material and Packing materials through PAS/X.
- Troubleshooting with respect to analysis conducted in the laboratory.
- Responsible for Preparation of Record of Analysis for the raw material and Packing material samples analysis.
- Responsible for registers Log books used for raw material and packing material sample analysis.
- Ensure to comply with any other responsibility given by the supervisor.