Ipca Laboratories Ltd. is looking for M.Sc. Chemistry candidates for the posts of research scientists at Mumbai location. Please refer below details to apply.
Ipca Laboratories is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. It produces Theobromine, Acetylthiophene, and P-Bromo Toluene as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over. A fully integrated pharmaceutical company engaged in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients, pharmaceutical formulations, and medicinal products across the globe.
Job Title: Research Scientist
Department: CRD Synthesis Department
Qualification: M.Sc. Chemistry
Experience: 1-5 Years
Job Location: Kandivali (W), Mumbai
Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills: Chemistry, Synthesis, CRD, Chemical Research
Roles and Responsibilities
Candidate should be well versed with working with Synthesis department, able to handle the below activities:
- Perform experiments as per the plans as and when required.
- Study the analytical results. Read the literature and summarize it.
- Ensure that the safety norms are adhered to by the team members.
- Monitoring calibration records including follow-ups with outside parties.
- Monitoring training / retaining records for SOP, JSA & Safety manual chapters.
- FDA License renewal and new applications of APIs.
- Preparation of Safety Data Sheets as and when required.
- Preparing DOE reports for the projects.
- Preparation of impurities dockets/drawing structures (Chemdraw).