Syngene International Limited is looking for Ph.D. Chemistry candidates fir the following post.
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India¢¢s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompass all across discovery chain: early-stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing, and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built-up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Over the past 16 years, Syngene has successfully partnered with leading pharmaceutical companies, large biotech companies, crop protection companies, and cosmetics companies. Syngene together with Bristol-Myers Squibb has set up a dedicated research facility in Bangalore to help advance Bristol-Myers Squibb’s work in discovery and early drug development.
Title: Discovery Chemistry – Research Scientist/ Principal Investigator
Qualification: Ph.D. in Synthetic Organic Chemistry
Experience: 1 – 12 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
- Interact with clients and reporting managers on a daily or regular basis.
- Project and resource allocation.
- Supervising the team members
- Troubleshooting the areas associate with client relationship.
- Participating in the regular teleconferences or videoconferences for maintaining an effective client communications.
- Maintaining a good talent pool and minimize the attrition.
- Exploring and acquiring knowledge in new areas of chemistry.
- Participating in the conferences.
- Maintaining the productivity matrices.