Vacancy of QA Specialist at AstraZeneca. AstraZeneca is looking for the post of QA Specialist. Science graduates may Apply for this post. Check out all the details below.
Job Title: Junior Associate – Quality Assurance Specialist (QA Specialist)
Location: Chennai, Tamilnadu, India
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience with 0-2 years of the overall experience.
Able to anticipate risks and devise solutions that are effectively communicated in a simple and clear way.
- Pharmaceutical experience; or other highly-regulated environments
- Experience within the Meeting & Events and Business Travel sector specifically related policy and regulations
- Experience with audit process and activities
- Education, Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Strong technical acuity and learning curve
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Able to grasp and understand new technology and concepts
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Experience of working in Sales & Marketing Portfolio preferably in the Life Sciences Industry.
- Experience in any product management, preferably in the Meetings & events space.
- Knowledge of Web Services & Service Oriented Architecture.
- Experience working in a shared service environment.
- Experience of working with 3rd party providers.
Job Purpose / Summary
AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious diseases. The Science & Enabling Units IT is AZ’s global IT capability function supporting key business areas operating out of sites across the US, UK, Sweden, India & Mexico.
Global commercial operations (GCO) is part an of the Global Business Services and is the operating arm that supports AstraZeneca Global Marketing teams with quality, relevant and up to date Commercial Content, support marketing campaigns with Digital Multi-Channel Marketing capabilities, Digital Multi-Channel Brand analytics and Global Meetings & Events. This helps in providing end to end content services across AZ, reducing time to market, consistency in brand messaging and save cost.
Global Meetings and Events service are focused on creating an enterprise-wide approach to meetings management logistics for all non-field led HCP and internal meetings, to facilitate end-to-end management of key planning milestones, as well as oversight for execution, compliance, and financial processes. To meet the objective, GME service team is to provide in-house delivery for registration websites, meeting apps, reporting, and the use of virtual cards.
The GME Jr. Quality Assurance Specialist will be part of the Operations Team in AstraZeneca’s newly formed Global Meetings and Events Team. The primary focus for this role is to ensure that the financial transactions and benefits associated with the service are accurate. To accomplish this, a clear set of processes need to be followed to create consistency and confidence. This role will review and audit all meeting and associated spend, invoices, budgets and claimed savings. In doing so any discrepancies will be pursued and resolved, and adjustments will be made accordingly to ensure all claims are accurate. In addition, this role will ensure that meetings have been held in a consistent and compliant matter in line with AZ policy and guidelines and that any transfer of value (TOV) reporting is therefore accurate.
Accountabilities / Responsibilities
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the areas of the business area of focus – all financial, budget, benefit transactions for related meetings in the GME suite of services, the audits and analysis of the same
- Perform audits and analysis on all meetings – identify discrepancies and agree with GME team members and meeting owners on remediation actions
- Review completed meetings to verify adherence to policy and guidelines. As needed provide guidance and feedback to GME team members or in aggregate
- Track and review TOV reporting from each meeting to ensure accuracy in reporting
- Track and manage remediation plans and provide summary reports to GME leadership