Syngene International Ltd. is looking for B.Sc/M.Sc candidates for the post of API production executive at Bangalore location.
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India€™s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompass all across discovery chain: early-stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing, and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built-up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and have received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Over the past 16 years, Syngene has successfully partnered with leading pharmaceutical companies, large biotech companies, crop protection companies, and cosmetics companies. Syngene together with Bristol-Myers Squibb has set up a dedicated research facility in Bangalore to help advance Bristol-Myers Squibb’s work in discovery and early drug development.
To advance its programs and expand its capabilities, Syngene is looking to recruit outstanding scientific talents.
Department: API Production
Qualification: B.Sc/ M.Sc
Experience: 1-6 years
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 6,00,000 PA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- To execute the production activities in the API manufacturing unit. Handle of API equipment’s like Reactor, Centrifuge, Vacuum tray drier and Hydrogentaor
- Carry out manufacturing operations in compliance with current Good Manufacturing Practices, Good Documentation Practices, and Data Integrity policy.
- Ensure equipment PM & instrument calibration are within the due date by coordinating with the EAM team.
- Update and maintenance of the daily checklist of intermediate & finished goods storage area.
- Cross-check the intermediate material and finished goods before handing over to production personnel for manufacturing and packing activity.
- Checking the readiness of equipment to initiate/execute manufacturing activity, ensure the cleanliness of raw material before bringing inside the plant.
- Online documentation during batch execution, ensuring documents and annexures are filled and maintained online.
- Ensuring the availability of consumables like filter cloth, sample bottles, labels, filter cartridges for shift, and next shift.
- Carry out batch charging /filtration / Workup/ Drying activities as per the batch manufacturing record, and product handling and packaging
- Operate the DCS as per the batch manufacturing record, online update of the operations in the batch manufacturing record by referring DCS.
- Update and maintain the equipment logbook/daily checklist.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements always in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
- Should be ready to work in shifts.