Vacancy of Food Safety Officer for MSc Chemistry candidates. Orissa Staff Selection Commission has released the Vacancy for MSc Chemistry candidates for the post of Food Safety Officer. Check out all the details here.
Job Title: Food Safety Officer
No. of Posts: 01
Master’s Degree in Chemistry (MSc Chemistry) or Degree in Medicine from AICTE-approved institute/recognized Boards /State & Statutory University securing minimum 60% marks along with adequate knowledge in Computer Application.
No person having any financial interest in the manufacture, import or sale of any article of food shall be appointed as a Food Safety Officer.
Age: Candidate must not be below 21 Years and must not exceed 32 years of age as on 1st January 2019 to be eligible to apply for the post (refer to Clause-S(a) of this Advertisement) with usual age relaxation for reserved categories as per relevant rules of Govt. in force.
Consolidated Pay & Duration
The appointment will be initially on a contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.16880/- per month (for 1st year) as per Odisha Group-B Posts (Contractual Appointment)
- The candidates other than SC/ST/ Persons with Disabilities (PwD) category have to pay a non-refundable examination fee of Rs.200/-. The fees can be deposited only through online mode using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/Credit card/UPI in SBI payment gateway linked with the online application form following the procedure as detailed below:
- Online Fee Depositing process in State Bank of India (SBI) through State Bank Collect Portal
- Important: Candidate other than SC, ST & PwD category needs to “Make Online Payment” of Rs. 200/- for submission of online application form for the post. Once SBI Collect of State Bank of India portal is opened, then DO NOT click Refresh or Back Button.
How to Apply
- Online Application registration will be made available from 16.07.2020 till 16.08.2020 by 11.55 PM in the official website of the Commission “www.ossc.gov.in“. Application other than online mode shall not be accepted by the Commission.
- Candidates are to be extra vigilant while filling up the online application form as there is no edit option.
- Online Applications are invited for selection of the candidate for recruitment to 03 posts of Food Safety Officer on contractual basis.
- The Candidates who intend to apply should go through the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post in the advertisement, before filling up the application. The candidate must
satisfy himself/herself about his/her eligibility for the post before applying and only through online mode. No other mode of application shall be entertained by the
- No hardcopy of online application/ documents to be sent to the Commission. The applicants are required to upload the required certificates/documents as listed at clause-7 of the advertisement in the “Document Upload” tab. The documents should be in pdf
format, clearly visible and in prescribed size as instructed in Clause-1 (b).
Last Date of Online Applications
- The last date for submission of online application in response to this adve1tisement is 11.55 PM of Date 16.08.2020. The system will be automatically disabled from 11.55 PM of the said date after which the application form for this particular post will not be generated any more.
- No. Physical Copy (hard copy) of the online application form/documents required to be sent to the Commission. Candidates have to upload the relevant documents as listed in the online form at the time of online application