Asian Paints Ltd. is looking for chemistry candidates for the following post.
Asian Paints Limited, is an Indian multinational paint company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company is engaged in the business of manufacturing, selling, and distribution of paints, coatings, products related to home decor, bath fittings, and providing related services.
Title: Officer I
Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc
Experience: 0-3 years
Location: Greater Noida
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Inspeciton & Testing: To ensure timely Inspection & Testing of Incoming Raw Materials, Packing Materials, Intermediates & Finished Good
Calibration & Maintenance: To ensure calibration & preventive maintenance activities of the reference/ master samples & testing instruments as per the guidelines
Customer complaint analysis: To ensure timely response to field, quick analysis of complaint received from the Market.
Audit: To carry our audits as per schedule and guidelines. Ensure closure of the gaps as per agreed timelines.
System Adherence: To ensure adherence to APQS (QMS, SMS & EMS). Raise Design Change Requests, Suggestion for improvement in case of any gap/improvement.
Improvement: To participate and actively involved in initiatives pertaining to Productivity, Quality, Delivery, Cost, Safety, Environment improvement
Desired candidate profile:
- Be less than 26 years of age as on the date of Interview.
- Not have any breaks and backlogs/ATKTs during their educational career.
- All exams and subjects should be passed in 1st attempt.
- Post-graduate in Science (M.Sc Chemistry) with Min. 50% throughout the career (it includes S.S.C, H.S.C, and GRADUATION AND POST GRADUATION).
- Candidates with specialization in Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Surface Coating technology, Polymer Chemistry, and analytical chemistry only can apply.
- Be well conversant with computer applications (MS Office).
- Not have applied earlier to Asian Paints Ltd during the last 6 months.
- Good communication skills.