Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for M.Sc Chemistry candidates at IIT Jodhpur. IIT Jodhpur has released the position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for a project. M.Sc Chemistry candidates may apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details below.
Project No: S/SERB/AND/20190051
Investigating asymmetric mixed surfactant bilayers using dual-scale simulations to correlate bilayer properties with thermodynamics of asymmetry
Dr. Ananya Debnath
Duration of Initial Appointment:
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Consolidate Pay: Rs.31,000/- +HRA
Age Below: 30 Years
Minimum Qualification & Experience
M.Sc Chemistry / M.Tech / M.E.in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering with GATE /NET JRF-LS.
Experience in Computation/coding/MD/ software/any programming language.
1. Performing research under the guidance of PI
2. Maintaining documents/Equipment’s
3. Preparing reports
Duration of the project: 03 Years
Brief description of Project:
Molecular dynamics simulation will be used to correlate thermodynamics of asymmetry with the bilayer properties. Advanced sampling technique will be used to calculate free the energy of poration.
How To Apply:
The candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience should apply through ONLINE process up to 04 September 2020. The candidates are advised to send a soft copy of the application with all relevant documents to [email protected]. No need to send a hard copy.
General Instructions to Applicant(s)
1. The post(s) is purely temporary and contractual for a period of 01 Year, and extension based on satisfactory performance but co-terminus with the duration of the project
2. An application which is incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without a photograph or unsigned will be summarily rejected.
3. Certificate in support of experience should be in proper format i.e. it should be on the organization’s letterhead, bear the date of issue, specific period of work, name and designation of the issuing authority along with his signature.
4. The Institute reserves the right to: (a) conduct is written/trade tests for such posts wherever if the circumstances so warrant (b) not filling any of the advertised positions (c) fill consequential vacancies arising at the time of interview from available candidates. The number of positions is thus open to change.
5. The Institute shall verify the antecedents or documents submitted by a candidate at the time of appointment or during the tenure of the service. In case, it is detected that the documents submitted by the candidates are fake or the candidate has a clandestine antecedents/background and has suppressed the said information, then his/her services shall be terminated.
6. No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
7. No correspondence will be entertained from candidates regarding interview and reasons for not being called for interview.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
9. No interim correspondence will be entertained.
10. No need to send hard copy
Last Date To Apply: 04/09/2020