M.Sc Chemistry Project Vacancies at Central Council for Research in Homeopathy (CCRH). CCRH is recruiting M.Sc Chemistry candidates for the post of Research Associate and Junior Research Fellow (JRF). Check out details below.
Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy intends to engage research personnel on contract basis through an on-line interview for which applications through e-mail may be submitted latest by 19th Sept. 2020. Further details are available at Council’s website www.ccrhindia.nic.in.
Vacancy No. 1
Job Title: Research Associate
Salary: Rs 47,000/- pm +HRA
Age Limit: 40 Years
Eligibility: M.Sc Chemistry with 3 years of experience after acquiring PG qualification.
Email for sending the application: [email protected]
Date of Interview: 25/09/2020
Vacancy No. 2
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of posts: 02
Age Limit: 35 years
Salary: Rs 35,000/- +HRA (Consolidated) per month
Eligibility: Master’s Degree in chemistry / M.Sc Chemistry from a recognized university / institute
Date of Interview: 25th/09/2020
Candidates with 03 years of research experience as JRF/SRF can be considered for Senior Research Fellowship with remuneration of Rs.35,000 + HRA per month depending upon the requirement of Council.
Candidates having MD qualification as included in the 2nd Schedule of Homoeopathy Central Council Act, 1973 or BHMS with 03 (three) years research experience as JRF/SRF can be considered for Senior Research Fellowship with remuneration of Rs.35,000/- + HRA per month depending upon the requirement of Council.
- The number of vacancies may vary depending upon the requirement. The engagement is project-based.
- Online interview will be held with the shortlisted candidates. After the screening of applications, such candidates will be informed of the details of the interview by e-mail/ phone. Candidates are advised to indicate their e-mail id’s and phone number prominently in the application form.
- The candidates will be engaged against different programmes of the council and duties will be assigned including field duties accordingly.
- The selections will be made for the Institute as indicated in the advertisement. However, the selected candidates are liable to be posted in any other Institutes/units of the Council.
- The eligibility of the candidates will be determined as on the date of interview.
- The candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements may send the application in the prescribed format (Annex-I) through e-mail to the respective office clearly indicating the post for which he is applying.
- Scanned copy of a photograph and other documents namely certificates of qualifications, mark-sheet, degree and birth certificate, duly self-attested by the candidate, is to be submitted along with application form.
- In case of selection, original documents, as prescribed above, will be produced for the verification.
- The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Govt. or private sector may bring NOC from their employer at the time of joining.
- The competent authority reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise at any In case applications from a large number of candidates, the competent authority reserves the right to shortlist candidates by adopting appropriate criteria. If necessary, the interview may be held the next day also.
- The selected candidates shall have no claim for appointment on regular basis by virtue of their being engaged on contractual basis.
- Interested candidates may also in their own interest ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to see the Council’s website (www.ccrhindia.nic.in) on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard.
- Canvassing in any form or on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification
Last Date To Apply: 19/09/2020