Biocon Limited is looking for M.Sc / M. Pharm candidates for the following positions. Check out all details below to apply.
Biocon Limited is an Indian biopharmaceutical company based in Bangalore, India by Kiran Mazumdar-Shaw, the founder. The Company manufactures generic active pharmaceutical ingredients that are sold in over 120 countries across the globe, including the developed markets of the United States and Europe.
Job No. 1
Title: Sr. Executive/ Assistant Manager – IPR Formulation
Qualification: M.Pharma in Pharmacy
Experience: 3 – 7 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
- Perform patent search in various databases and prepare patent landscape.
- Analysis of patent claims to prepare infringement, validity and freedom-to-operate statements.
- Preparing prosecution history summary. Identifying patent equivalents and status evaluation (global).
- Perform prior art search to develop invalidity defence.
- Drafting of patent applications and filing the same at various jurisdictions according to the business needs.
- Experience on evaluating device patents
Job No. 2
Title: Scientist/ Sr. Scientist – Analytical R&D API (Onco)
Qualification: MS/ M.Sc (Science) in Chemistry, M.Pharma in Pharmacy
Experience: 3 – 6 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
- Should have good knowledge and Responsible to Analytical methods development by HPLC/UPLC for small molecules.
- Should have good knowledge on Different HPLC detectors like UV/PDA, RID, ELSD and CAD.
- Responsible for method validations by HPLC/UPLC .
- Responsible for monitoring day to day regular support towards the R&D during product development/optimization.
- Ensuring compliance to all quality audits, data integrity and Should adhere to ALCOA++ Principles.
- Prepare and review of method development reports, method validation Protocols and reports.
- Should have good knowledge on wet chemical analysis like KF and Potentiometic titrations etc…
- Should have self planning skills.
- Good documentation skills.
- Should have knowledge on method transfers
- Responsible to Qualification of Reference, working and impurity standards.
- Responsible to follow EHS requirements and safety procedures.