Naprod Life Sciences Private Limited is looking for highly experienced candidates for the following post in Tarapur town of Maharashtra.
Naprod Life Sciences is a Pharmaceutical company situated in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Naprod Life Sciences’s vision is to become a world-class player in Oncology through excellence in innovation, the discovery of new manufacturing processes/drug delivery mechanisms and a consistently high quality of production.The company have state-of-the-art manufacturing plant located at Tarapur, Palghar district in Maharashtra State. This facility meets the current GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) norms as laid down by the European Medical Agency (EU GMP certificate).
Title: Plant Manager (API Sterile)
Experience: 16 – 20 years
Qualification: MS / M.Sc (Science)
Location: Tarapur, Maharashtra
Salary: ₹ 18,00,000 – 20,00,000 P.A.
- Excellent in Team Management.
- Excellent English communication.
- Interpersonal skill.
- Candidates from API Sterile preferred.
- Notice period : 30 days
- Administering the site activities and reviewing the project schedule, ensuring cost control within budget, planning for cash flow requirements, etc.
- Executing cost saving techniques, measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in Operations & Maintenance expenditures work within the budget
Plant Quality Compliance
- Executing quality plans in coordination with Production Teams and ensuring achievement of quality targets
- Execute validation plan in coordination with QA and Validation of new products for DMF submission
- Monitoring quality, time cycle & process improvements by idea generation and troubleshooting with major emphasis on safety and cost effectiveness which resulted in cost effective manufacturing.
- Ensure compliance of standard operating procedures (SOPs) for new processes for ensuring environment, health & safety aspects
- Facilitate regulatory audit compliance and Technology Transfer from lab scale to Production scale through Pilot Plant Studies and successful validation of new products for DMF filing
- Lead safety audits and represent factory during audits by various agencies like ISO -14001& Internal Safety Audits
- Monitoring the performance of overall team members to ensure efficiency in process operations and meeting of project targets
- Approval on recruitment and performance appraisal of Below AM Level Positions at factory production, warehouse, engineering, EHS and Plant HR.
- Selection of AM & Above level positions at factory in factory production, warehouse, engineering, EHS and Plant HR.
Process & Cost Optimization
- Identifying capacity limitations, bottlenecks & process problems, plant upsets & reasons for production shortfall for taking corrective actions
- Participate in quality and customer complaint investigations to ensure no re-occurrence of the same