Cadila Pharmaceuticals Limited is looking for energetic candidates for the following post in RA department at Dholka, Gujarat.
Cadila Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is one of the largest privately-held pharmaceutical companies in India. Over the past six decades, we have been developing and manufacturing affordable medicines for patients around the world. Our innovation-led drug discovery processes ensure the health and well-being of people around the world. Our enhanced investment in innovation and a strong track record in research and development have produced medical miracles that have changed lives and made a profound impact on real life. We lead our industry in demonstrating the application of cutting-edge research to ethical business practices in producing the alchemy of optimum health outcomes for all.
Title: Regulatory Affairs Manager
Department: Regulatory Affairs (Biological)
Experience: 2-7 years
Location: Dholka, Gujarat
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 – 8,00,000 P.A.
Regulatory Affairs activities related to Dossier Authoring of all the Biotech Products and Regulatory Systems Implementation.
- High Quality Dossier authorization & preparation for all the Biotech product registration to various markets.
- Participate in product development with Regulatory Strategy Preparations to achieve fastest possible regulatory path.
- Implementation and continuous up gradation of Regulatory Systems.
- Post Approval Package preparation of all Biotech Products.
- To perform Gap-analysis of current regulatory documents, submissions & systems.
- Cross function collaboration for smooth functioning and timely regulatory submissions.
Note: Male candidates will be given preference.