Chemistry & Pharma high salary Vacancy at NIPER Guwahati and Junior Research Fellow JRF Vacancy for M.Sc Chemistry / M.Pharm candidates.
NIPER Guwahati High Salary Chemistry Job Opening
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an autonomous institute of national importance and the first national pharma institute in NE India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an act of parliament, to impart high-quality Education & Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences. The Institute intents to fill the following Positions under various project positions as well as institutional positions
Job Title: JRF – Junior Research Fellow
Salary: 25,000 + 20% HRA pm.
Project Title: DBT NE Twinning (GAP 109) Project entitled “Systematic and scientific investigation of selected medicinal plants from the north eastern part of India for rheumatoid arthritis and derivation of the mechanism of action using bio guided fractionation methods besides identification and characterization of lead molecules using liquid-liquid separation technique.
Qualification: First class in the Master’s Degree in M.S/M.Pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis or Quality control & Assurance) or M.Sc (Analytical chemistry) or Equivalent
Note: GATE/CSIR NET qualification is essential for the candidates with MSC qualification
Desirable: Should have experience in handling HPLC/UPLC/LCMS-MS. Should have experience in Analytical & Bio analytical method development and validation as well as handling of other spectroscopic techniques like FTIR, UC etc., Preference will be given to the candidates having publications in SCI-indexed journals.
Age: Up to 28 years as on the last date of application for General & EWS category.
Job Title: Scientific Officer
Consolidated Salary: Rs 50,000/- pm
Project Title: NEST Incubation center sponsored by DBT-BIRAC (GAP 117)
i) Ph.D with 55% marks in Post Graduation (M.Pharm/M.S/MSc) in Medicinal Chemistry / Organic Chemistry / Natural Product Chemistry/Analytical Chemistry/Pharmaceutical Analysis
ii) one-year post PhD experience
Age: Up to 35 years as on the last date of application for General & EWS category.
1. Candidates of Indian nationality can only apply for these posts.
2. Interested candidates are requested to fill the online application. The link of online application will be activated on 29th October 2020 and will be available on our website (http://www.niperguwahati.ac.in/). It is mandatory to fill the application online, and no other form of application will be accepted. Candidates are requested to arrange the softcopies of all the required documents before filling the application.
3. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for the above post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
4. Application once submitted cannot be altered/resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully by Email.
5. Incomplete application or those without relevant supporting documents (self-attested copies of Date of birth/Degrees/ Certificates/ Mark sheets/Experience Certificates/ documents, etc.) will be rejected.
6. On the recommendation of the Screening/Selection Committee, the competent authority may relax all or any of the requirements related to age and experience in exceptionally meritorious cases.
7. Fulfilment of qualifications and experience is an essential requirement. The candidate will be called for a personal interview or stated above while progressing ahead in the stage(s) of recruitment/selection, following the standards in general. As stated, the Institute is free to set the benchmark and call only the eligible candidates for the personal interview by online. Further, NIPER Guwahati also reserves the right NOT to fill any the post advertised, in the event or exigency so decided.
8. Intimations will be sent only by E-mail/host in the website as per the details mentioned in the Application form.
9. In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of clauses in any version of this advertisement other than English, the English version available on the NIPER-G Website shall prevail.
10. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATE
11. The current positions are under contractual and are purely temporary in nature and the same is renewable depending upon performance and mutual consent for every year. The candidate will have no right to claim for regularization. All appointments are contractual in nature and on fixed /consolidated pay as mentioned in the respective columns of each position.
12. The candidates are required to submit the application along with relevant certificates like Date of birth certificate, degree, Post-graduation, experience certificates, caste certificate (only for reserved candidates) as well as GPAT/GATE/NET etc. on or before 16 .11.2020 up to 05:00 p.m.
13. Age will be calculated on the last date of application i.e 16-11-2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be notified in NIPER Guwahati website www.niperguwahati.ac.in by 19th November 2020 and the walk-in-interview will be conducted from 20th to 23rd November 2020 from 10.00 AM by online mode.