Vacancy of Junior Research Fellow JRF for M.Sc Chemistry and Vacancy of Research Associate for PhD chemistry candidates at DRDO-DMRL. DMRL has released the Vacancy for M.Sc Chemistry and PhD chemistry candidates. Interested and eligible candidates may check out all the details below.
Govt DRDO-DMRL Chemistry Research Recruitment – Applications Invited
DMRL invites applications for the position OF Junior Research Fellow. Applications are invited from candidates possessing a masters degree in chemistry. Defence Metallurgical Research Laboratory (DMRL) was established at Hyderabad in 1963 to meet the needs of complex materials for modern Defence applications with a mission to develop advanced materials, innovative process technologies and related product engineering, supported by basic and applied research.
Job Title: Junior Research Fellow – JRF Chemistry
Eligibility: M.Sc in Chemistry / M.Sc Chemistry with First Division.
Desirable: Preference shall be given to those who are UGC/CSIR-NET/GATE Qualified.
No. of posts: 01
Job Title: Research Associate – Chemistry
Eligibility: M.Sc with First Division with 03 years experience or PhD in Chemistry.
No. of posts: 01
1. Eligible candidates applications in specified proforma as per Annexure-II (DRDO website) and along with scanned copies of required certificates /testimonials, Community Certificate or degrees may be sent to the e-mail ID [email protected] on or before 02.01.2021.
2. Procedure (Web-Based/ In-Person), time and date of interview for selection of candidates will be informed in due course by E-mail & SMS.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending an interview or for joining, if selected, candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original and one set of attested photocopies at the time of interview
4. Fellowship Emoluments: Rs. 31,000/~ per month for JRF and Rs. 54,000/~ for Research Associate with applicable H.R.A and Medical facilities are applicable as per rules.
JRF The post is temporary and maximum tenure is 05 (Five) years. The initial tenure will be of 02 (Two) years and will subsequently be elevated to SRF for the remaining 03 (Three) years subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed as per DRDO Guidelines RA The post if temporary and maximum tenure is 02 (Two) years.
6. Age Limit: The age limit for JRF and RA is a maximum of 28 years and 35 years, respectively as on the date of the interview. The age is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
7. Only Candidates who have completed the course and awarded degree /provisional certificate are eligible to apply for JRF position. However, the candidates appearing for final year BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/M. Tech is eligible to apply although the JRF position shall be awarded only after the candidate has received the provisional certificate for the B.E/B.Tech./M.Sc. degree.
8. Only candidates who have completed their Master’s Degree (M.Sc/M.Tech as desired in essential qualification) and have three years experience and candidates who have completed their PhD are eligible to apply for Research Associateship position. Candidates who have submitted their PhD thesis may also apply. However, the Research Associateship shall be awarded only after the candidate has received the provisional certificate for Ph.D degree.
9. The candidates applied for JRF may be allowed to register for Ph.D with any University/Institution during the tenure of the fellowship.
10. Candidates will be required to produce all certificates/testimonials, Community Certificate, if applicable, in original during interview.
11. The offer of fellowship does not confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO under any circumstances.
12. Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertaking / Autonomous bodies should produce no objection certificate to attend the interview.
DEFENCE METALLURGICAL RESEARCH LABORATORY (DMRL) is situated about 15 kms from Secunderabad Railway Station and 10 Kms from Hyderabad Railway Station. Bus Nos. 102 from Secunderabad Station to Labs Qtrs, 102 from Public Gardens (Near Hyderabad Railway Station) to Midhani/Keshavagiri, 102A, 102B, 203, 251M, 102M & 102P from Koti, Women’s College to different places ply via DMRL X Roads (alighting point) at frequent intervals.
Last Date To Apply: 02.01.2021