Torrent Pharmaceuticals Ltd. is looking for young and competent individuals for the following post opening.
The flagship company of the Torrent Group, Torrent Pharmaceuticals Limited is a major player in the Indian pharmaceutical sector with the vision of becoming a global entity. Torrent Pharma enjoys dominance in the niche therapeutic areas like cardiovascular and cenTorrenttral nervous systems, gastro-intestinal, pain management, and oral anti-diabetic segments. Torrent Pharma owes its success in the domestic market to its thrust on frontline research, strategic marketing, and world-class manufacturing. It is among the largest spenders on R&D and has set up one of the most advanced research centers in the country at an investment of Rs. 200 crores so far.
It has discovered and patented the AGE (Advanced Glycosylation End Product) Breaker Compound which has the potential to treat heart diseases and diabetes-related vascular complications. Its manufacturing facilities have received quality certifications from various international regulatory authorities. It is this success that Torrent Pharma attempts to replicate in the international market now. It has already established fully-owned subsidiaries in Australia, Brazil, Germany, Japan, Mexico, Philippines Russia, and the USA and has over 1000 product registrations in more than 50 countries worldwide.
Title: Executive (Scientist II)
Department: Regulatory Affairs
Qualification: M.Pharm/ M.Sc.
Experience: 2-7 years
Location: R&D Center (Gandhinagar)
Salary: Not Disclosed
- Preparation of dossier for US, Europe, Brazil, and emerging markets.
- Coordination with cross-function team and review of technical documents.
- Preparation of deficiency responses.
- Publishing submission in e-CTD application.
- Preparation of module-I/administrative documents for Europe.
- Good written and oral communication skills are desired.
- Life cycle management of products which includes CCf evaluation, variation preparation, and filing.