- M.Sc. in Chemistry with specialization in Catalysis and vapor phase chemistry.
- Ph.D. – Chemistry
- Undertake research activities particularly in the area of catalysis, design, and development of materials, for the synthesis of industrially important chemicals in the vapor phase.
Routine Lab Experimentation,
Literature Search and Feasibility studies.
- Preparation and modification of heterogeneous catalysts and their use in the development of catalytic processes (Gas-phase or Liquid Phase) for the synthesis of industrially important chemicals.
- Use of design expert techniques (DOE) for parameter studies.
- Isolation and purification of; product by simple and atmospheric / vacuum fractional distillation at lab/ pilot scale.
Procurement of KRM
Manage and practice GLP
- Procurement of key raw materials and catalysts or catalysts precursors.
- Follow all the safety aspects involved in handling chemicals.
- Follow the timelines to accomplish the assigned tasks.
Literature search and its summarization on assigned R&D projects.
Development of catalytic processes for the synthesis in gas and liquid phase reactions at lab and pilot plant scale.
- Independent and team-oriented working style.
- Ability to learn and understand new tools and techniques.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written).
- Can-do approach on all the assigned tasks
- Candidates from esteemed research institutions (IIT, ICT, and IICT) will be preferred.
- Literature search and its summarization on assigned R and D projects.
- Process route selection based on a literature summary and its feasibility study.
Characterization of catalyst samples using different tools and techniques viz XRD, TG, DSC, Malvern particle size analyzer, BET surface area, and pore volume analyzer.