M.Sc Chemistry Vacancy at IISER Pune. IISER Pune has released the post of project assistant for a project. M.Sc Chemistry candidates may apply for this post. Check out complete details below.
Applications are invited on plain paper for filling up of position of Project Assistant-II on a purely temporary basis, in the prescribed proforma. The details of the Sponsored Project under which engagement is proposed to be made is as under.
Project Code No. : GAP 324526
Job Title: Project Assistant-II
Project Title: Nanocellulose-reinforced Composite Resins for Additive Manufacturing
Qualifications M.Sc Chemistry
Desirable experience: if any Working experience with polymer, polymer characterization or 3D printing
Age limit: 30 years with five years of relaxation for statutory groups and women (OM No.4/CMG/2016-PPD dated July 4, 2016)
Job requirement: Additive manufacturing using polymer composites
Consolidated emoluments per month:
25000 pm or 28,000 pm (with 2 or more years experience)
No. of positions to be filled up:
Two The engagement will be initially for a period of six months which may be extended or curtailed depending on the duration of the tenure of sponsored project/ satisfactory performance or conduct of the appointee, as the case may be. The engagement will be purely on a temporary basis and shall not be CSIR /NCL appointment, temporary or otherwise and shall not entitle the appointee to any right/claim whatsoever, implicit or explicit, for his/her consideration against any CSIR/NCL post/fellowship.
How to Apply:
Applications giving full particulars in the following format along with two copies of recent passport size photograph and attested copies of testimonials (mark sheets/degree certificates) may kindly be submitted:
(1) Name of the applicant,
(2) Date of Birth,
(3) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (Original Caste/Community Certificate issued by competent authorities to be produced at the time of interview in support of the claim).
(4) Educational Qualification (furnish details commencing from SSC),
(5) Experience indicating full details,
(6) Address for communication,
(7) Any close relation** working in NCL, if yes, give details.
(8) Telephone No.
(9) Email address (10) Signature (on application & Biodata).
** Close relation means: wife/husband/son/daughter/sister/son-in-law/brother-in-law (wife’s brother /Sister’s husband) sister-in-law (brother’s wife/wife’s sister) of NCL employee.
- The application with the above information duly signed together with self-attested photocopies of relevant certificates/testimonials should be addressed to:
The Head, PSE Division (Attn Dr Kadhiravan S), National Chemical Laboratory, Pune 411 008, so as to reach on or before 25th Nov 2020. In view of the pandemic situation, application documents can also be emailed to [email protected] but should include an application letter, biodata, copies of all mark sheets and degree certificates.
- The prescribed educational qualifications are a bare minimum and merely possessing of same will not entitle candidates to be called for interview. Where a number of applications received in response to this Notice of engagement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to interview all the candidates. Based on the recommendation of the Screening Committee, the Project Leader may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to reasonable limits after taking into consideration qualifications and experience over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed in the Notice. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- The candidates shortlisted by the Screening Committee for being called for interview would be notified by email on 27th Nov 2020. or the candidates may ascertain the information by contacting the following telephone No.: (Name: Dr. S. Kadhiravan on Telephone No. 020- 25902173).
- The shortlisted candidates will be required to appear for an online interview before the Selection Committee in PSE division, 1 Dec 2020. Link for an online interview will be sent to shortlisted candidates by email. No interview call letter will be issued separately.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview. Selected candidates will have to join duty immediately on receipt of the offer of engagement
- Last Date To Apply: 25th November 2020