Syngene International Ltd. has announced B.Sc. Chemistry vacancy for the position of Junior Executive/ Executive – Discovery Chemistry Operations.
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompass all across the discovery chain: early-stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing, and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built-up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & amp; regulatory agencies and have received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP, and AAALAC.
Over the past 16 years, Syngene has successfully partnered with leading pharmaceutical companies, large biotech companies, crop protection companies, and cosmetics companies. Syngene together with Bristol-Myers Squibb has set up a dedicated research facility in Bangalore to help advance Bristol-Myers Squibb’s work in discovery and early drug development.
To advance its programs and expand its capabilities, Syngene is looking to recruit outstanding scientific talents.
So come and join us in our journey of scientific innovation.
For further details, please visit www.syngeneintl.com.
Title: Junior Executive / Executive
Department: Discovery Chemistry Operations
Qualification: B.Sc. Chemistry
Experience: 0-3 years
- Preparing inorganic solutions and management of cylinder requirements for lab scientists
- Quenching of hazardous and toxic chemicals as per the defined protocols in a safe manner
- To monitor all the overnight reactions carried out by the after office hours and documenting the reaction status every day. Also need to update the scientists about any deviations observed after office hours
- Responsible to supervise all the chemistry labs to ensure lab safety and also the reactions carried out by the scientists after office hours
- Should able to handle purification instruments and other equipments
- To monitor and perform hydrogenation reactions
- Follow EHS and quality system requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual safety and lab safety
- Attend all mandatory trainings and update training records as and when trainings are completed
- Ensure confidentiality at all times