Ipca Laboratories Ltd. is looking for highly enthusiast individuals for the position of QC officer. The job location is in Pithampur, Indore.
Ipca Laboratories Ltd. is an international pharmaceutical company based in Mumbai, India. It produces Theo bromine, Acetylthiophene, and P-Bromo Toluene as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients. Ipca sells these APIs and their intermediates world over. Ipca Laboratories is a leading pharmaceutical company across the continents that work on its core values of quality, safety, integrity, dignity, responsibility.
Title: QC Officer
Department: Quality Control (QC)
Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc Chemistry/ B. Pharma
Experience: 1-4 years
Location: Pithampur SEZ
Salary: Not Disclosed
Water analysis, HPLC, QC
- Good Analytical Skills,
- Good Communication Skills,
- Computer Literacy skills
- Sampling and testing of in-process and finished product.
- Responsible for analysis of FG, RM and PM as prescribed specification.
- Handling instruments like HPLC, GC, ICP-MS, UV, FTIR, pH Meter, etc
- Ensure all the work is performed and document accurately & complies as internal process and regulatory requirements.
- Take care of daily calibration of instruments.
- Maintain GLP in the workplace
- Monthly summary , report of FG, RM and PM