Syngene International Ltd. has announced a vacancy for the position of Senior Research Associate at Bangalore facility.
Incorporated in the year 1994, Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompass all across the discovery chain: early-stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing, and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built-up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & amp; regulatory agencies and have received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP, and AAALAC.
Over the past 16 years, Syngene has successfully partnered with leading pharmaceutical companies, large biotech companies, crop protection companies, and cosmetics companies. Syngene together with Bristol-Myers Squibb has set up a dedicated research facility in Bangalore to help advance Bristol-Myers Squibb’s work in discovery and early drug development.
To advance its programs and expand its capabilities, Syngene is looking to recruit outstanding scientific talents.
So come and join us in our journey of scientific innovation.
For further details, please visit www.syngeneintl.com.
Developing method with NMR techniques for drug substance & provide regular project support in NMR.
Title: Senior Research Associate
Department: Analytical Research and Development
Qualification: M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry
Experience: 3-6 years
- Perform robust method development using NMR.
- Perform regular analytical activities using NMR.
- Prioritize the samples such that there is less no. of backlog samples, monitor samples to avoid duplication.
- Perform calibration of instruments, preventive maintenance of systems on a regular basis and document the reports.
- Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
- Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
- Candidate should have exposure on API analytical development
- Must have sound knowledge in NMR development in 21 CFR Compliance environment.
- Very good in oral & written communication.
- Very good in analytical thinking & have an approach towards solving problems.
- Have good eye in safety & compliance perspective.
- Should have the capability to work in a team and ability to handle demonstrate a good team spirit.
- While possessing a good ability to follow instruction should also demonstrate innovative in his/her approach, good communication skills.
- Should be proactive while working on allotted responsibility.