UPL Limited, (formerly United Phosphorus Limited) is looking for M.Sc. Analytical Chemistry qualified individuals with 2-4 years of experience for the Mumbai plant.
UPL Limited, (formerly United Phosphorus Limited), is an Indian multinational company that manufactures and markets agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, chemical intermediates, and specialty chemicals, and also offers crop protection solutions.
UPL Limited is an Indian multinational company that manufactures and markets agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, chemical intermediates, and specialty chemicals, and also offers crop protection solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the company engages in both agro and non-agro activities.
Title: Analytical Chemist
Qualification: M.Sc Analytical Chemistry
Experience: 2-4 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Responsible to perform various analytical activities and develop a solution for basic technical problems.
(1) To conduct analysis such as GC, HPLC, Wet Chemistry, GC-MS, LC-MS, FTIR, UV-Vis, DSC, Particle Size Analyzer, Viscosity, Density, etc.
(2) To maintain Analytical Lab notebooks, procedures, documents, and records
(3) To maintain laboratory and workplace as per norms
(4) To maintain ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 management systems
(5) To work safely and maintain housekeeping of the lab
(6) To work in shifts as per the requirement of the job
(7) To take part in chemistry data generation for domestic and overseas registrations.
- Education: M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry
- 2-4 experience in Analytical Chemistry in R&D, preferably in Agrochemical Industry
- Knowledge of method development & validation program for pesticides, intermediates, raw materials, and formulation products.
- Knowledge of uses, maintenance, calibration, and operation of GC, HPLC, UPLC, UV, FTIR, Polarimeter, particle size analyzer, etc. instruments for product development.
- Knowledge of the development of classical methods using wet chemistry.
- Knowledge of implementation of ISO 9001 QMS system and “5 S”