Cipla Limited is looking for desirable candidates for the following post of “DY. MANAGER – Quality Control”. The job location is in Mumbai.
Cipla Limited is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, headquartered in Mumbai, India. Cipla primarily develops medicines to treat respiratory, cardiovascular disease, arthritis, diabetes, weight control, and depression; other medical conditions.
Title: DY. MANAGER
Department: Quality Control
Qualification: MSc in Analytical/ Organic chemistry/ B.Pharma / M.Pharma
Experience: 8 -14 years experience required in pharma field API / formulation manufacturing units, Quality control laboratory with adequate knowledge in regulatory requirements and GMP guidelines such as ICH, MHRA, TGA, WHO, and USFDA
Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills: Capa, SOP, Audit Compliance, Regulatory Requirements, Adl, cGMP, Quality Control, User Management
Roles and Responsibilities
Design, develop, review, and approve a Corporate Quality Control SOP (SOP, IPO, EOP, UMCS, Desktop policies, etc) as per cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Design, develop, review, and approve a Corporate Quality Control SOP (SOP, Instrument Operating procedure, Equipment Operating Procedure, User management policies, Desktop policies, etc.) as per cGMP and regulatory requirements.
- Evaluation of Unit CAPA / Global CAPA for requirement of up-dating in Corporate SOP.
- Communication received from unit after Audit Compliance (Internal/External) for up-gradation of SOP to be evaluated.
- Assist the relevant stakeholders in resolving the queries and evaluating simplification proposals and timely execution of SOP wherever applicable.
- Effectiveness check of Corporate SOP at Site.
- Good communication skills with CFT like Unit, ADL, R & D, RA, Site team, etc.
- Should be a good team player.
- Decision-making orientation
Desired Candidate Profile
- Minimum 8 -14 years experience required in pharma field API / formulation manufacturing units, Quality control laboratory with adequate knowledge in regulatory requirements and GMP guidelines such as ICH, MHRA, TGA, WHO, and USFDA
- Experience in different Sections of Quality Control like RM, PM, FP, Stability, etc.
- Experience in Analytical Instruments/ Equipments.
- Experience in method validation and forced degradation will be an added advantage.
- Software knowledge such as SAP, Track-wise, LIMS, CIPDOX or Documentum