Asian Paints Limited is looking for energetic and highly motivated candidates for the following post of Researcher at Navi Mumbai. Please refer to the description to apply.
The company has come a long way since its small beginnings in 1942. It was set up as a partnership firm by four friends who were willing to take on the world’s biggest, most famous paint companies operating in India at that time. Over the course of 25 years, Asian Paints became a corporate force, and India’s leading paints company. Driven by its strong consumer-focus and innovative spirit, the company has been the market leader in paints since 1967. Today, it is double the size of any other paint company in India. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for decorative and industrial use.
Asian Paints is India’s leading paint company with a group turnover of Rs 193.50 billion. The group has an enviable reputation in the corporate world for professionalism, fast track growth, and building shareholder equity. Asian Paints operates in 15 countries and has 26 paint manufacturing facilities in the world servicing consumers in over 60 countries. Besides Asian Paints, the group operates around the world through its subsidiaries Asian Paints Berger, Apco Coatings, SCIB Paints, Taubmans, Causeway Paints, and Kadisco Asian Paints. Asian Paints manufactures a wide range of paints for Decorative and Industrial use.
Asian Paints also operates through ‘PPG Asian Paints Pvt Ltd’ (50:50 JV between Asian Paints and PPG Inc, USA, one of the largest automotive coatings manufacturers in the world) to service the increasing requirements of the Indian automotive coatings market. The second 50:50 JV with PPG named ‘Asian Paints PPG Pvt Ltd’ services the protective, industrial powder, industrial containers, and light industrial coatings markets in India.
Title: Researcher I/II MIL
Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc in Chemistry
Experience: 1-3 years
Location: Navi Mumbai
Salary: ₹ 5,00,000 – 5,50,000 P.A.
Required Skills: Researcher MIL
Business Responsibility Areas
Key Performance Indicators
- Performs routine and non-routine sample analysis with a timeline
- Samples analysis on FTIR, XRF, UV-VIS-NIR, Hydroxyl value determination. To submit results within committed timelines and document the data in the logbook. Ability to work as a part of a team
- Should be able to develop appropriate test methods wherever applicable, analyze samples, obtain data, and carry out interpretations.
- Application of knowledge (both theoretical & practical) to validate test methods within deadlines.
- Adhere to various Standards of organization
- ISO 9001, OHSAS and NABL17025
- Maintain Good Laboratory practices