PIRAMAL PHARMA LTD. is looking for desirable candidates for the following post.
Piramal Pharma Solutions is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), offering end to end development and manufacturing solutions across the drug life cycle. We serve our clients through a globally integrated network of facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of services including Drug Discovery Solutions, Process & Pharmaceutical Development services, Clinical Trial Supplies, Commercial supply of APIs, and Finished dosage forms. We also offer specialized services like the development and manufacture of Highly Potent APIs and Antibody Drug Conjugation.
Our capability as an integrated service provider & experience with various technologies enables us to serve Innovator and Generic companies worldwide. www.piramalpharmasolutions.com
Title: Executive – Quality Control (QC)
Department: Quality Control (QC)
Qualification: B.Sc., M.Sc. Chemistry
Experience: 5 to 7 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Skills: Raw Material, Packing Material, GC
- Performing the chemical and instrumentation analysis for in-process, raw materials, intermediates, stability samples, and finished products.
- Must have experience in handling Instruments GC, Raw materials, and Packing materials.
- Sampling of raw materials, packing materials, and finished products
- Performing calibration as per the procedure and schedule and qualification of analytical instruments and maintaining all instruments within the calibration schedule.
- Review of analytical data, calibration data, and qualification data.
- Preparation of SOPs, protocols, COA, test procedures, and specifications.
- Maintaining all the documentation and documenting the data in logbooks and hard books online.
- Responsible for maintaining the minimum stock for working standards, reference standards, and impurity standards and ordering as and when required.
- Responsible for maintaining the minimum stocks for gases, chemicals, reagents, glassware, and solvents required for analysis.
- Responsible for keeping instruments neat and clean and overall responsibility of Internal & External calibrations follow-ups and completions within the timelines.
- Performing and maintenance of all the calibration certificates, qualification certificates, standard weight certificates, and working/reference standard certificates.
- Maintaining online documentation and real-time data monitoring.
- Responsible for following 21 CFR Part-11 compliance and maintaining data integrity in the lab.
- Performing method transfer, method validation, and method verification analysis.