UPL Limited, (formerly United Phosphorus Limited) is looking for B.Sc. Chemistry qualified individuals with 2-3 years of experience for the Mumbai plant.
UPL Limited, (formerly United Phosphorus Limited), is an Indian multinational company that manufactures and markets agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, chemical intermediates, and specialty chemicals, and also offers crop protection solutions.
UPL Limited is an Indian multinational company that manufactures and markets agrochemicals, industrial chemicals, chemical intermediates, and specialty chemicals, and also offers crop protection solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, the company engages in both agro and non-agro activities.
Title: Technician – Synthesis R&D
Qualification: B.Sc – Organic Chemistry
- 2-3 Years of experience in the Agrochemicals/ Pharma industry
- Experience of working on scale-up and kilo labs
Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills: Filtration, Chlorination, Synthesis, Technician, Vacuum Distillation, Maintenance
- To be work in support of highly qualified scientists and engineers to manage kilo lab round the clock.
- Hands-on reactor set up to facilitate quick change over.
- To have experience in handling of Distillation facilities to establish recycling of solvents etc.
- To have the capability of handling low temperature, high temperature, low pressure, and high-pressure reactions.
- Familiar with Solid handling facilities like centrifuge, vacuum dryer, etc.
- To have experience in handling Unit processes like crystallization, filtration, vacuum distillation, pressure reaction (Autoclave Handling), Handling of gaseous reaction, continuous distillation, evaporation, etc.
- Hands-on critical reactions like Grignard using Mg metal, cyanation using Sodium Cyanide, Chlorination using chlorine liquid or by the usage of reagent like Thionyl Chloride, Sulfuryl chloride, sodium borohydride, Lithium aluminum hydride, Dry HCl, etc, Bromination in large capacities, etc are run on a regular basis in various plant with state of art technology maintaining the highest standard of safety.
- Executes bench scale operations for product development.
- Assists the manager in Plans, Designs, conducting experiments, and preparing QMS documents.
- Scale-up and commercialization