Alembic Pharmaceuticals is looking for competent personnel to be an integral part of our team for USFDA approved Formulation plant-based at Panelav in Vadodara, Gujarat.
Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited, with an established presence in the Indian pharma industry, has a proud, historical track record going back one hundred years. With a turnover in excess of Rs. 3000 crores today, Alembic Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the leading API & Formulations manufacturing and marketing pharmaceutical company. We continue to enjoy leadership positions in antibiotics, anti-infective, anti-cough, and also have a significant worldwide presence in specialty therapeutic areas such as cardiology, neurology, diabetology, etc. We have newly setup plants of Oncology, General Injectable, and Dermaceuticals.
Upcoming plans of General Oral Solid Dosage at Jarad, near Vadodara. Alembic is having manufacturing facilities at Vadodara, Panelav, Karkhadi, Jarod in Gujarat, and Domestic manufacturing of Formulations at Sikkim. Gujarat based facilities are approved by the US FDA, EDQM, TGA, MHRA, and MCC.
Alembic Research Center at Vadodara (ARC) and AG Research Center at Hyderabad a world-class research organization provides a comprehensive range of services in the areas of synthetic chemistry, formulations, NDDS, Oncology as also preclinical pharmacology, bioequivalence / bio-analytical studies, etc. ARC & AG Research, designed to state-of-the-art GLP standards with more than 350 scientists working on the latest technology and systems. Our current employee strength is in excess of 8000 across the country.
Title: Executive/Sr.Executive Central Validation Lab
Qualification: B.Sc. / B. Pharma / M.Pharma / M.Sc.
Experience: 2 – 7 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Skills: GC-MS, QC, Analytical Method Validation, Method Validation, method verification, GC, HPLC
Central Validation Lab: Executive Experience : 3-7 yrs
- Performing analytical method validation/transfer/verification activities/QC validation.
- Performing validation tests like related substance, assay, dissolution, residual solvent & PSD method validation as per ICH guidelines.
- Preparation of AMV/AMT protocols and reports.
- Hands-on experience on major analytical instruments like HPLC, GC, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, Malvern Particle Size analyzer, UV, KF, FTIR, pH meter, polarimeter.
- Exposure to software like Empower 3 and Labware LIMS.
- Awareness of cGMP practices, must follow and maintain GLP.
- Applicant should be comfortable to work at plant location & shifts in Central validation Lab.
- Must have working experience at USFDA regulated plant.