Analytical Chemist jobs at BASF, Navi Mumbai. BASF has released the post of analytical chemist for M.Sc Chemistry candidates. Check out eligibility and other details below.
Job Title: Analytical Chemist
Location: Navi Mumbai – HO (Turbhe – BCIPL), IN
JOB FIELD: Research & Development
JOB TYPE: Experienced
JOB ID: EN_IN_38088
Objectives of the Position
The position is required to extend analytical support to research divisions as well as local BUs.
Main Areas of Responsibilities and Key Activities
- Development and validation of analytical methods for testing of process development samples and routine in-process reaction monitoring samples.
- To test samples as per specifications and generate certificate of analysis.
- To analyze residual solvents from bulk active ingredients and in-process samples.
- To perform particle size analysis as per given protocol.
- To write and review of SOP and STP.
- To generate analytical reports with complete details of analysis (Labelling, RRT, method details etc.)
- To adhere to EHS guidelines and report unsafe behavior observations.
- To solve complex analytical problems.
- To plan and organize work to utilize instruments effectively.
- Timely calibrations of instruments in order to provide accurate analysis.
- To maintain tracker of analysis
- To order required chemicals, solvents and spares
- Analyzing and interpreting data.
- To crosscheck the accuracy of recorded data.
- To qualify inhouse working standards
- To maintain inventory of standards
- To maintain analytics project file up to date.
- To share the results on time and communicate the observations to concerned chemist.
Qualification & Competencies
- Postgraduate in chemistry (preferably in analytical chemistry)
- Minimum five years of experience in the field of process development analytical support.
- Good operating knowledge of HPLC, GC, LCMS, GCMS software.
- Shall have analytical thinking
- Good professional track record
- Ready to work with diverse team
- Eager to perform and deliver
- Good knowledge of method development, validation, assay testing.
- Good in communication and teamwork
- Good knowledge of computer software (e.g. Microsoft office)