PIRAMAL PHARMA LTD. is looking for desirable candidates for the following post.
Piramal Pharma Solutions is a contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), offering end to end development and manufacturing solutions across the drug life cycle. We serve our clients through a globally integrated network of facilities in North America, Europe, and Asia.
This enables us to offer a comprehensive range of services including Drug Discovery Solutions, Process & Pharmaceutical Development services, Clinical Trial Supplies, Commercial supply of APIs, and Finished dosage forms. We also offer specialized services like the development and manufacture of Highly Potent APIs and Antibody Drug Conjugation.
Our capability as an integrated service provider & experience with various technologies enables us to serve Innovator and Generic companies worldwide. www.piramalpharmasolutions.com
Title: QC Executive
Department: Quality Control (QC)
Qualification: B. Pharma
Experience: 2 to 6 years
Location: Pithampur, Indore
Salary: INR 2,50,000 – 6,50,000 PA
Skills: HPLC, QC, FTIR, Finished Products, GLP, Audit Trail, GC
Time and Venue
Venue: Piramal Enterprises Limited
Plot # 67-70, Sector 2, District: Dhar, Pithampur, Madhya Pradesh 454 775 India
- Ensure testing & release of Raw Materials, Finished products, and Packaging Materials as per cGMP in time.
- Testing and release of Raw Materials, Finished products, and Packaging Materials as per cGMP requirement.
- Ensure analysis of stability samples and related documentation as per cGMP requirement.
- Facing Internal audits and External Audits and ensure compliance.
- Review and approve all QC documents like SOPs, STPs, GTPs, etc.
- Control of operating expenses.
- Ensure effective implementation of systems and procedures as per GMP, GLP, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and other regulatory requirements.
- Carry out OOS / OOT/incident Investigation.
- Managing of control samples.
- To review Pharmacopeia i.e.USP, BP, IP, EP, and ensure that the changes proposed are implemented and relevant PHL documents are being updated before the effective date.
- Ensure Data entry and approval in the system.
- Set annual performance goals for Team, monitors performance, and guide them to attain it.
- On-job training as necessary to develop skills and improve productivity.
- Ensure the training to new persons as per procedure.
- Review of laboratory data.
- To ensure calibration & maintenance of laboratory equipment.
- Review of work output and pending work.
- Responsible to verify and checking of audit trail functioning of all QC instruments like HPLC, GC, UV, and FTIR instruments.