M.Sc Chemistry project Vacancy at IISER Pune. IISER Pune has released the post of project Fellow and project associate for a project. M.Sc Chemistry candidates may apply for this vacancy. Check out complete details here.
IISER Pune Chemistry Project Fellow Vacancy
IISER invites applications from Indian nationals having an excellent academic record for the following position purely on a temporary and contractual basis under the funded project:
Job Title: Project Associate-I / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow- JRF)
Number of posts: 01 (One)
Name of the Project:
“High –Performance Graphene-Based Supercapacitors”.
Department of Science & Technology (DST), Govt. Of India
Project Code: 30119444
Minimum Educational Qualification:
M.Sc Chemistry or equivalent qualification with relevant specialization with minimum 60% marks/equivalent grade
Preference: Candidates having hands-on research experience in electrochemistry / electrochemical characterizations and electrochemical device fabrication will be preferred.
Tenure of the appointment: Initially for a period of 6 months, extendable for further period subject to satisfactory performance on incumbent and continuation of the project
1. Project Associate-I: Rs. 25,000/- + 24% HRA per month
2. Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow) : Rs. 31,000/- + 24% HRA per month based on valid CSIR-UGC-NET / GATE / LS or equivalent scorecard
Age: Not more than 28 years as on the last date of application
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to
[email protected] on or before December 22, 2020. Please mention “Advt. No. 53/2020” and “Project Associate-I / Project Fellow (Junior Research Fellow)” in the subject line of the email.
- List of shortlisted candidates for the selection process (to be carried out over video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
- Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other
testimonials in support of age, qualification, experience etc. will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/details about the posts:
1. The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
2. The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
3. The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
4. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /Institutions.
5. The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the selection process. Where a number of applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out the selection process for all the candidates.
Based on the recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
6. Age relaxation commensurate with the experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
7. No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
8. No interim inquiries /correspondence /communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
9. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.
Last date of application December 22, 2020