Stellar Formulation Industries Pvt Ltd is a pharmaceutical company offering quality healthcare solutions, focusing on the manufacture and supply of solid oral dosage formulations.
With a keen focus on quality, innovation, sustainability, and customer care, our core portfolio is contract manufacturing of solid dosage oral formulations, specializing in pellets, and directly compressible granules. This helps us in not only offering high-quality products at competitive prices but also gives us an advantage over our competitors in the market.
Our facility, located in Vadodara, Gujarat is an integrated site of over 80,000 ft2, housing a state-of-the-art R&D, QC, QA, and production facility and designed to meet national and international standards of production and in line with ISO 9000-2005 and WHO-GMP guidelines. SFIPL is equipped with a team of experienced professionals, qualified to be involved in the process of design, development, and production of formulation strategies for Novel Drug Delivery Systems which include Immediate Release, Delayed Release, Slow Release, Sustained Release, Extended Release, Controlled Release, Prolonged Release and Modified Release for ready to fill pellet and directly compressible granules.
Position Title: Production Manager / Assistant Manager. Solid Oral Dosage. Pellets
Department: Not Disclosed
Qualification: B.Sc, B.Pharma, M.Pharma in Any Specialization
Work Experience: 10 – 15 years
Work Location: Vadodara
Skills: Production Management, Pharmaceutical Production, production manager, pallets
HAVING PRIOR EXPERIENCE IN PELLETS
– Will be responsible for Production Planning, Allocation of manpower, Daily work distribution, Dispensing of RM & PM, Maintaining Daily cleaning, Calibration, etc. records, Documentation, etc.
– ERP& BMR Preparation and Review
– Maintain the SOPs, Logbooks & other documents.
– Oversee and manage the entire manufacturing process.
– Handle Granulation, Coating, and all other production-related activities.
– Active calculation, dispensing of raw materials, and batch reconciliation at various stages.
– In process checking at various intermediate stages of granulation, compression, and coating.
– Should handle the process of validation batches.
– Ensure online documentation of production activity on a timely basis.
– Review of batch manufacturing record and other related documents for its completion of intermediate and final stage.
– Prepare IQ, OQ & PQ of the process & utility equipment.
– Must be familiar with the cGMP guidelines
– Must have excellent communication skills
– Must have experience in facing regulatory audits.