QC Officer – J B Chemicals and Pharmaceuticals Ltd. Established in 1976, J.B. Chemicals Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (JBCPL) is one of India’s fastest-growing pharmaceutical companies. An integrated, research-oriented, public listed organization with a focus on supplying affordable, quality products both in India and International markets, JBCPL is trusted by healthcare professionals globally. Today, JBCPL exports to over 30 countries across the world and earns more than half its revenue from its international business.
JBCPL is widely committed to manufacturing a range of innovative specialty products that include various pharmaceutical dosage forms like tablets, injectable (vials, ampoules, form fill seal), creams ointments, lozenges, herbal liquids, and capsules.
JBCPL has its headquarters in India’s financial capital, Mumbai. With a domestic sales force of 1,000 people, 17 internationally approved state of the art manufacturing units, a Research and Development Centre, and subsidiaries abroad, the organization is continually enhancing value for its shareholders. In India and International markets, JBCPL is also known as Unique Pharmaceutical Laboratories and is a division of JBCPL.
Title: QC Officer
Experience: 1 – 6 years
Salary: ₹ 1,50,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Conducting RM, PM, SFG, and FG analysis as per test protocols
- Responsible for analysis of validation samples, stability samples.
- Handling and maintaining RM, FG Control samples.
- Updation and maintenance of laboratory documents and records.
Desired Candidate Profile
- M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry or Organic Chemistry
- Adequate knowledge and understanding of the Quality Control activities in Pharma formulation.
- Practise Data Integrity and Online Documentation in QC activities.
- Adequate knowledge of documentation, Handling of Analytical instruments like Gas chromatography, UV spectrometer, wet chemistry (Moisture content, Loss on drying, titration, etc.,).
- Should have good exposure to HPLC.