United Phosphorus Ltd. (UPL) is looking for M.Sc. candidates for the following post of Research Associate.
UPL is a leader in global food systems and with the acquisition of Arysta LifeScience, is now one of the top 5 agricultural solutions companies worldwide. With revenue of US$5 billion, UPL has a presence in 130 countries. With market access to 90 percent of the world’s food basket and focused on high-growth regions, UPL represents a compelling value proposition for growers, distributors, suppliers, and innovation partners in a consolidating market. UPL offers an integrated portfolio of both patented and post-patent agricultural solutions for various arable and specialty crops, including biological, crop protection, seed treatment, and post-harvest solutions covering the entire crop value chain.
Responsible to perform various analytical activities and develop a solution for basic technical problems.
- To conduct analysis such as GC, HPLC, Wet Chemistry, GC-MS, LC-MS, FTIR, UV-Vis, DSC, Particle Size Analyzer, Viscosity, Density, etc.
- To maintain Analytical Lab notebooks, procedures, documents, and records
- To maintain laboratory and work place as per norms
- To maintain ISO 17025 and ISO 9001 management systems
- To work safely and maintain housekeeping of the lab
- To work in shifts as per the requirement of the job
- Implement SOP for the storage of analytical standards and reference samples at Thane under required conditions and maintain a database
Job Title: Research Associate – Analytics
Education: M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry
Experience: 2-4 experience in Analytical Chemistry in R&D, preferably in Agrochemical Industry
Location: Dahej, Gujarat, India
Function: R&D Chemistry
Employee Type: Permanent Full Time
Seniority Level: Entry level
We are all about connecting with people, in a human way – showing respect, demonstrating trust, celebrating diversity. For us, technology is an enabler, not an endgame. We see the value in human connectivity and how it creates new opportunities for everyone. With this, comes our promise to protect people’s safety in every way we can.