Ph.D. Chemistry jobs at IISER Pune. IISER Pune has released the Project Vacancy for Ph.D. Chemistry candidates. Check out complete details here.
Job Title: Research Associate (RA)
Number of posts: 01 (One)
Project Title: “Lanthanide Doping in Perovskite Semiconductors: visible to
Funding Agency: Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB)
Project Code: 30120519
Minimum Educational Qualification
Ph.D. Chemistry / Ph.D. in Chemistry
Candidates having experimental research experience on optoelectronic (light-emitting diode, solar cell, photodetector) device fabrication will be preferred.
Tenure of the appointment:
Initially for a period of one year, extendable for a further period of two years subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and continuation of the project.
1) Rs. 47,000/- + 24% HRA per month
2) Candidates who have submitted their thesis, but not completed defense (i.e. candidates without a provisional\ certificate of having qualified or the degree), will be designated as Senior Research Fellow (SRF) and paid Rs. 35,000/- + HRA per month till the time of submission of Provisional Ph.D. certificate.
Age (As on the last date of application)
RA – Not more than 35 years as on the last date of application.
SRF – Not more than 32 years as on the last date of application.
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send the application by email in the prescribed format available below this advertisement by email (convert into PDF Format) addressed to [email protected] on or before January 11, 2021. Please mention “Advt. No. 59/2020” and “Research Associate” in the subject line of the email.
A list of shortlisted candidates for the selection process (to be carried out preferably over a video call) with details of date & time will be put up on the institute website below this advertisement and the shortlisted candidates will be informed by e-mail only. Therefore, please mention the active Mobile Number and Email ID in the application form.
Recent passport size photograph and photocopies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, and experience, etc. Will be collected and verified at an appropriate stage.
General Information/details about the post
- The appointment is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the project.
- The appointed person shall have no claim of appointment/absorption in the Funding Agency or in IISER Pune.
- The appointment of the applicant will be governed by the terms and conditions of the funding agency particularly applicable to the said project.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities /Institutions.
- The prescribed educational qualification is the bare minimum and mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for the selection process. Where the number of
applications received in response to this advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible to carry out the selection process for all the candidates. Based on the
recommendations of the Screening Committee, the Project Investigator may restrict the number of candidates to be called for the selection process to a reasonable limit after taking into consideration qualification and experience over and above the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. Therefore, it will be in the interest of the candidates, to
mention all the qualifications and experience in the relevant field at the time of applying.
- Age relaxation commensurate with the experience of the applicant may be considered with the prior approval of the competent authority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing for the interview.
- No interim inquiries /correspondence /communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- Canvassing in any form and/or bringing any influence, political, or otherwise, will be treated as a disqualification for the post applied for.