Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. is hiring for Manager/Sr. Manager – Project Management (Formulations).
About Aurobindo Pharma Ltd.
Aurobindo Pharma Ltd. is a pharmaceutical manufacturing company headquartered in HITEC City, Hyderabad, India. The company manufactures generic pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. The company’s area of activity includes six major therapeutic/product areas: antibiotics, antiretrovirals, cardiovascular products, central nervous system products, gastroenterological, and anti-allergics. The company markets these products in over 125 countries. Its marketing partners include AstraZeneca and Pfizer.
Job Title: Manager/Sr. Manager – Project Management (Formulations)
Qualification: M.Sc. / M. Pharma / MBA
Work Experience: 10-14 years of experience in project management – Formulations (Injectable)
Work Location: Aurobindo Pharma Research Center – I, Bachpally, Hyderabad-500090, India.
Contact Person: Rakesh Maganti (HR)
- Planning, coordination, scheduling, tracking, and monitoring of projects through their entire life cycle with various cross-functional teams like FRD, FARD, SCM, TT, QA, QC, Regulatory, Logistics, Vendors, and Manufacturing.
- To decide project timelines and monitor them throughout the project for timely completion. Monitoring overall inventory and provisions. To highlight any potential delays and take corrective and preventive actions by identifying early warning signals with on-time escalation.
- To follow-up and track the API status, Excipients availability, innovator sample status, working standards, impurities, and column status, etc.
- To create a milestone-based project and work breakdown structure (WBS), ensure reviews and mid-course corrections, as applicable.
- To track the development of Auto-injectors projects and allied machinery.
- Handling of Alternate Vendor Development and Site Transfer Projects.